2018 Was a Record Breaking year for homeless people dying on the streets of the Rose City

Thanks Obama.

More homeless people because they’re incentivizing homelessness. More dead ones because they’re legalizing the use of drugs and people die from drugs.

gasp

LOL

1 Like

What is the incentive, exactly?

2 Likes

Sleeping with lice and cardboard I guess

He’s channeling his lord and master

Hey Rabbit and Apey

lets go be homeless

Boro sez ya get stuff

wotdoyasay

The va has a place in downtown Portland where they will give you personal hygiene item’s toothbrushes etc and sometimes socks and underwear too…i dunno sounds like the lush life to me.

Do ya get a box? I am in if ya get a box

Folks in Syria wish they had a box

Found the incentive

Ya get a mini house

Free food, clothes

No taxes

No jail time for heroine use

Seems like a incentive to me

Come here, see what they get - only an RFC would make the statements you made

Folks, I’ve seen this Boro move before.

1. Read some CON bullshit somewhere and spot a punchy TROG talking point…not the whole talking point, of course, but the shiny words in it. In this case, “INCENTIVIZE xyz.” I mean, come on now…you can see it coming a block away. When did you ever see Boro use this word before?

2. Step into someone else’s topic and drop the shiny words to see if they get a reaction.

3. Check back in a few hours, and if the regulars are making fun of you, then go do some intense study to see what you actually need to believe in order to bandy such terms about.

4. After more study and the formulation of an intractable paragraph of better-informed trollish bullshit, settle in for a week of trolling in hopes of getting the thread to 200 replies.

5. Link the thread to your pals on whatever site you originally snagged the shiny words.

1 Like

I was gona say that!

But I did not - I only thot it

Due to the generous Tax Incentives are tyrannical Governor put in place, Orygon is fast becoming one of the go to Mecca’s for the Homeless.

Well they have more for their HSA then

1 Like

It is disgusting. Imagine incentivizing success.
Oh wait, you don’t have to.

:slight_smile:

Does anyone here believe Homelessness can be a hop skip and a jump into a tent within wealthy communities? Not all are abusers. Med. bills, job loss, rent hikes, etc. pretty sure the situation will continue to grow.

3 Likes

I’m not too concerned, Trump said he was going to bring back all those high paying union jobs that moved to yer China and stuff.

He also said he has stopped homelessness in some places by simply saying “you can’t do that”.