2018 Was a Record Breaking year for homeless people dying on the streets of the Rose City

It’s expensive out here, life can be hard, a lot of opportunity but a lot of opportunity seekers as well… I was almost going to be homeless, not everyone has a big support system of people. If my housemate/landlord wouldn’t have taken a chance on me and let me move in without a deposit I could likely be sleeping in the car right now or at a homeless shelter…

The Republicans busted the Unions years ago. Opening the door for, to U no who.

Not just the Republicans, but the corporatists in general including half or more of the Dems. The Dems as a party still pretend to be pro-union but only a moron would believe them based on their track record.

67D33D5F-1DD9-4F6A-99A7-3536B655A9E5

In my reality this is no joke.

Why is it that record homelessness occurs strictly in lib enclaves?

Because the homeless know con states are much worse on the homeless and treat them worse then the lib states

kind of obvious I would say

1 Like

I think there is also something about hubs of economic activity such as in yer urban areas that tend to attract People in general, all people including the mythic Job Creators, the doctors lawyers and indian chiefs, and as Senior Chief Lyda liked to say, also the Sick, Lame and Lazy.

Because cities are where the people are.

1 Like

Like how many homeless are in rural alabama - fucking none

Amigo. Even if I were a billionaire