300,000 mericans die from smoking a year

but we gotta be imprisoned in our homes to save a couple hundred thousand eighty year old Republican voters.

My next door neighbor just had his 50th BDay, effectively in solitary confinement. He ain’t happy neither. Hang tough, this will eventually pass.

2 Likes

even if it takes a million suicides we will save these old turds.

Funny how they are campaigning for that with their New Death Panels, but no supporters of the ideology are stepping up to the plate, as it were.

1 Like

Suck hard on it. I’m over 75 and smoked for 60 years of it. Not ready to croak just yet, thanks.

2 Likes

These are the most sagacious members of society that you are disparaging.

I just finally quit about 2 months ago, it was easier than I thought it would be, almost zero “withdrawal” issues, just some trigger episodes, like taking my dog outside for a quick stroll around the hood, or sitting out watching the sun sink.

But I’d been a pretty light smoker, so that probably helped.

2 Likes

Just avoid the next cig, that’s the only one to watch out for.

2 Likes

When I quit the first time, I basically
forgot to smoke. For 6 years.

Then one day, during a shitty patch,
I woke up and started smoking again.
That lasted 3 months.

As quickly as it picked it up again, I
ditched it. One day a smoker, the next
day not. It’s been almost 15 years
since I last smoked.

1 Like

Fixed it for ya

Another 300,000+ mericans die every year from obesity and laziness. But let’s shut it all down to save a couple hundred thousand old turds who should have already been dead anyways…

It’s been pointed out that people choose to smoke. People don’t choose to coronavirus.

Unless they’re southern evangelicals.

2 Likes

Smoking is insanity. Pleases me that they tax the shit out of it. Makes even dumber paying to kill yourself.

1 Like