Adblock is being rendered useless

Adblock counts the blocked ads in the little box next to the the icon. I had 22 at one time on yahoo the other day. 20fuckin2. Ridiculous.

1 Like

Yeah I look at that once in a while.

I use FF mostly, but it sucks on android, so I use Chrome on my tablet. Some sites don’t recognize me as on a mobile device with FF and it screws up the page.

Use Opera then

I basically hate surfing on Android

I hate typing on touch screens

Yeah, well there’s that.

Yeah, it sucks reading the little screen too, but I can carry my phone around in my pocket. I ain’t gonna lug no tablet around. I bought a fukking tablet a year ago and have used it maybe 5 times total. if I’m in the house and need to go online I might as well use my laptop which has a 17in screen.

Have you figured out how to use “quote” when replying to poasts on this site? My android doesn’t even give me an option.

You mean like when you type in a phrase and bracket it in quotes? back in the day when I androided you had to click to a different screen that had different symbols and shit, maybe on the number screen. But if you mean like for me to include your post inmy post in reaction to you, I dunno

wow - just fucking wow

the day I post from a phone I will put the Colt in my ear and pull the trigger

talk about fucking lame

The second part… including your post in my post. On my android I don’t get the little option bar at the top of the posting panel.

What the fuck else is D_M supposed to do on his 5 hour drive to work uphill in the smog each way?

1 Like

You’re just a little behind the times. In a year you’ll be posting all your shit from a Galaxy Note and playing Pokémon instead of chess.

2 Likes

Don’t know other than manually typing in the waddya callem http or whatev brackets around the quote typing it all in manually

While wearing a neckbeard and drinking a Pumpkin Spice Craft Beer.

1 Like

You mean quote what a person said? You have to select the text and the option should appear and i just tried and it didnt work

I have to select text and then hit reply, there isn’t a popup “quote reply” but it works anyway for me. The fun part is getting something selected (I usually hold on a word and then expand the little limit markers over the text I want to select)

What I haven’t figured out is how BD6 does multi-nested quoting, slightly different topic. I assume he’s using a regular computer.

too much work. I may have to hire a dot to write a CBT mobile app.

1 Like

Checking here on my phone it works surprisingly good

Thanks. Yeah, I have noticed I can do that, but like you it’s really hard to get the right text selected on that little screen with your finger.