Addressing the lack of a thread for amusing GIFs, & short vids

A lime?

Day 4, they’ve broken through the containment barrier…I now hear them in the ventilation shaft…I am out of food, very little water left,.i hear them getting closer…not much time left…Beth tell the kids…

1 Like

1 Like

NSFW, or young children

Ahhhh, Parallel Universe

All’s fair in love and war

It isn’t the size of the boy in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the boy, wait, did I say that right?

1 Like

The lions must be like “Can you believe this? Our food is eating with each other.”

1 Like

Let’s do the time warp again! OMG make it stop!

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/14199183_642035375954725_925473839351642007_n.jpg?oh=946c462466b991180cb2d0d36976bccc&oe=58554B77

2 Likes

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Hey Bae, we’re on Kiss Cam!

2 Likes

She is fast, thorough, and sharp as a tack.
She’s touring the facilities and picking up slack.
I want a girl with a short skirt and a long, long jacket.

:wink:

2 Likes

Lol… white people

1 Like

How a CBT meeting would be:

2 Likes

Reminds me of that time In High School there’s about 5 of us or so crammed into Martins Mom’s tiny Saab Sonnet wagon heading out to the park to inject Marijiuanas, we’re tooling along and their is this pretty little thing riding along on a ten speed bike, shapely ass and long blond hair blowing in the wind, Dan’s riding shotgun “Slow Down Marty, Ima slap that cute ass when we go by” So we get along side of her Dan slaps and the Hippy dude gives us weirdest look as we pass…I think Dan still gets shit over that one.

3 Likes

That happens a lot here, but with trannies. Sometimes you see those who are “in the middle” of the transformation, some long haired freaks with boobs and some beard.

To get the maximum terror out of the following gif, you must imagine (in your head like) that coda theme dealy from Jaws playing.