Almost 60k died last year

I have literally slept under a bridge.

I ran away from home and spent a night sleeping under one. It’s not for the feint of heart.

3 Likes

Maybe opiate addicts should be given Trumpguns?

Why don’t we just outlaw drugs?

One wonders whether this was a typo or a deliberate pun. In case it was the latter, it gets a <3.

https://youtu.be/WG-btcKloSs

Because laws don’t stop people from doing things, duh!

Oh. I thought they banning things… prevent people from accessing them?

No <3 for me. I didn’t realize it was “faint” not “feint”.

DOH!

I wish y’all Canadians spoke English!

We do for all intensive purposes.

Haha

Do you do that alot?

3 Likes

Hey now. We don’t tolarate misspelling “a lot”.

Well I really doubt if the UK is as awash in guns as the USA, so yes banning guns would limit access, just like the illegality of cannabis limits access for many.

Marijuana has always been common around here.

As it has been here but it’s a lot easier to get it when you can go into a dispensary.

Out here and in most other states it’s not so easily accessible and most people are stuck paying high prices whether they get it on the blackmarket or at a dispensary. If weed were truly legal it would be practically free.More regulations on a fucking plant than having a bunch of fucking guns.

More regulations on running a weed farm in a legal state than there are opening a gun store.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the prices at dispensaries in WA as they advertise now and I can’t believe how cheap the weed is. It’s amazing!

I bet our prices will go up because it will be taxed to high heaven. Fuckers.

I wouldn’t have dared even touch weed while visiting the US before legalization. I knew a guy who did time for possession of a less than an ounce of weed. WTF! No way I’d risk it.

3 Likes

Your life isn’t done yet. You still have many opportunities to fuck up royally.

1 Like

At $232 an oz it’s only $68 cheaper than what people wih a good hookup can get on the blackmarket out here… with the risk removed it should be less than $100 an oz, for bulk produced machine trimmed shit even cheaper.