Almost 60k died last year

So I’m near Spokane and it’s $20/eighth for medium quality according to your list. It’s closer to $40/eighth here.

$20/eight for some decent stuff is typical here.

Seattle life

That’s half price in my world.

I smoke at least an eighth a day about 3oz a month and it ain’t no “mids.”

That’s a lot of weed smoking in a day.

I do edibles for the most part. I’m finding even vaping impacts my breathing while exercising.

1 Like

They have a big push going here to get people off opiates like morphine.

From what I understand they push that Afghan heroin all over Russia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East and most of the US domestic supply comes from Mexico who switched to smack after they lost the weed business.

It’s a few joints, bowls or whatever, I’ll cough up a lung once in awhile and then I’m fine. :slight_smile:

Yeah, you just get knifed or plowed over with a car.

You can use weed in your profession?

I pay badminton 4 hours a week. My lungs SCREAM if I’ve been smoking.

Poor lungs. Haha

Do you find it to be the same as smoking when you do shatter hits?

I’m not playing badminton for 4 hours but I get a bit of cardio in.

Dabs make me cough until I almost puke sometimes.

Coughing isn’t bad for you though and it’s not good to suppress it if you feel the need. If you usually suppress it and then go play badminton then your lungs probably want you to expel the gunk. I usually cough up a lung in the morning when I wake and bake and then I don’t usually have any other big hacking events the rest of the day.

You still a Big Tobacco addict? I am, but I smoke American Spirits, the ones made by the Indians, they’re All Natural, so I think your healthier for having smoked them than not, maybe.

2 Likes

hell yeah

2 Likes

Merica!

My girlfriend quit probably 6 months ago and hasn’t had one since but fuck she was hell to live with for a couple months.

1 Like

I’ve probably told this story a half dozen times, so once more, I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey, while in the Navy, me and a bud had gone in on and ounce of what was supposed to be totally kill hash, it wasn’t, but a few of us rented a room in the Nansmonde Hotel down on the beach, and did our best to try and get stoned off the shit we’d just bought, one of the guys, a Californian (They all have like a Phd in weed, right?) said what we we were smoking was keef made from shitty weed, which in hindsight sounds right, It looked smelled and tasted like hash we’d all had before, but just wasn’t very strong, the color green was a tad too green we thought too.

After a weekend of debauchery I woke up in the barracks Monday morning coughing up a lung, and my chest and throat hurting…I threw out the half pack of cigs I had on the spot.

3 Likes

Or an EMP present from Kim.

Two reactions to this.

First, the story strikes me as lurid puffery to give some corporation a little press for a long term tech project it’s heavily invested in. Sadly, this new technology would have only indirect benefits in the case of an actual EMP attack

Secondly, the danger of an EMP has been widely known and continuously discussed for at least a couple of decades, but there is no real and feasible way to protect stuff against it. Moreover, it does not need a purpose-built nuke device to create an EMP. Such a pulse is an inevitable corollary to ANY nuke explosion, and therefore an inevitable corollary even to a “conventional” nuke attack.

I used to make a fetish of keeping at least one vehicle on hand that was pre-1975 and had an old fashioned coil ignition system and NO computer chips in it, just for the “preparedness” of knowing that after the SHTF I’d be able to drive. But I gave that up ten years ago and just surrendered to the notion that we’d all die anyway.

3 Likes