Alright, this is War

just went to pick my first ripe cherokee purple tomato, I’ve been waiting on it ripening for days… so I go out and I’m looking at where it should be and I’m like wtf? About 2ft away on the ground there it was, half eaten.

So I was telling my girlfriend and her friend that it was a deer the other night and they didn’t think a deer could get back there. But it’s eating the tops off things at a little above waist height on me and I’m tall, even where there’s no support to climb up. I see a few spots where it’s probably getting in at, it has to jump through at least 1 other backyard, the neighbor’s next door to get to mine. Which is just your standard waist height chain link fencing.

This fucker thinks it has found its new foraging grounds in my garden, it has to end now… what keeps deer away? Urine? The dog pisses everywhere and that isn’t keeping it away. Should I go piss all down the fence line?

I think tonight I’m going to spray some really hot pepper spray on some things and let it get a good taste of that!

Other ideas, crossbow, or beating it to death with a baseball bat. Watch it will be like 3-4 of them that have been coming to feast in my backyard every night.

1 Like

So you’re saying I need a dog of war?

Human hair…I wonder if that works?

Look the dog takes over - and you and everything else becomes it’s property - they are that smart

Two of these dog will fuck up a wolf pack - for real

Ah, stop bitching and just stop gardening.

You act as if I’m employed by the deer pack. :slight_smile:

You’re employed by your own mind.

She’s an ass…sometimes I think I’m the only one that sees it.

Yep, bash it’s head in with a ball bat and then hang it up from a tree as a message to the other deer.

1 Like

We need a version of that for the board.

same old shit, it’s Friday though

http://www.cabelas.com/assets/collections/cabelas_bows/LP_102914a_CabelasArchery_crossbows_lancer.png

http://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?categoryId=576481680#lancer-tab

Dinner is served dude

Good suggestion. Protein is often overlooked in modern “healthy” diets.

If it’s a rabbit you can make a nice stew.

I love venison and whitetail tends to be less gamy then mule deer.

I’ve never been a huge fan of venison, it is rather gamey in my experience.

But then again, I can barely eat lamb…

That’s a white boy weapon. I think Billdo should “live native”.