America's ten worst neighborhoods

http://twentytwowords.com/the-fbi-says-these-are-the-10-most-dangerous-neighborhoods-in-america/

No California cities there.

No surprises either. Looks like Balmerlin and Memphis have 40% of the bad neighborhoods between them.

East St Louis has been a shithole for all of my life, although I knew upscale people in my childhood who had grown up there back in the day. My grandmother was one, born in 1899, and told me of the race riots of 1912 when her parents surreptitiously took in a badly injured black man and nursed him until things cooled down.

2 Likes

They could probably make a whole list just of Baltimore. Everything except the harbor ought to be bulldozed.

Are these predominantly black areas?

I went through South Central LA once. It was very intimidating place.

What was so very intimidating about it?

Abandoned wrecked cars in the streets. Graffitti everywhere.

Surly looks from angry youths.

It just felt hostile and dangerous.

Doesn’t really sound like anything to get all intimidated over, you must carry a lot of white guilt…

Or he lives in a place that doesn’t have anything like that.

Anything like what?

I’m guessing poverty. Australia has plenty of poverty stricken black folks. Stool Swallower should get out of his white enclave now and then.

2 Likes

Have the abos also adopted firearms?

Australia has laws that US CON cucks don’t allow here. So, in other words, CONs are at fault, as usual.

I think you should stop exchanging poasts with him.

2 Likes

I was talking to you.

We don’t have slums and bad neighbours like you do in the US. I’m currently in Vancouver, one of Canada’s largest cities and there isn’t a neighbourhood I would be afraid to drive in or even walk at night.

Yes, we have slums but they aren’t like what Americans describe.

We once invited a friend of ours from Buffalo NY. He was working in Seattle and rode in on the train with his bike. When he got to Van, he got lost and went right through the skids. Mortified we told him that wasn’t the best place to be because it was the poor area and he laughed at what we considered the worst part of town.

Do we have our issues with poverty and drug use. Of course. Is it anywhere near the scale of the US? Not even close.

Yeah you do, they just hide them on the Indian reservations…

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve ever seen one nor have I heard they are dangerous places to go nor are they in cities.

American ghettos aren’t really dangerous either, unless maybe you’re Lou. Certainly notihng to be all fearful of driving through in your car… ooh noes, those teenage kids gave me a dirty look… LOL… There’s that whole con living in fear thing we were talkin about the other day. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is, by far, the place where you can find most criminals in Brazil

This is the hood that allows all other bad hoods to exist