Another old fuck big star going down?

as rapist and pedophile?

A British pop star is alleged to have raped a 14-year-old girl after his bodyguard plucked the teenager from the front row of his concert.
The woman says she was plied with champagne by the singer who then pinned her down and attacked her in his hotel suite in the 1970s in an ordeal that ‘affected [her] entire life’.
The alleged victim claims she was invited to the star’s hotel after being chosen from the crowd by his bodyguard.
She says she was left covered in bruises following the alleged attack which has left her struggling to have relationships with men.
The girl was attending the concert with a 13-year-old friend after being given free tickets, according toThe Sun.
They are said to have hoped for the solo star’s autograph but the ‘naive’ 14-year-old was separated from her friend and taken to the performer’s hotel room.
A comedian, a female friend of the artist and a backing singer were said to have been waiting in the suite.
The star then allegedly appeared wearing a short white robe before posing for photos with the girl while putting his arm around her waist.
The woman, who is now in her 50s, told The Sun that after the star gave her multiple glasses of champagne, he pushed her down on the bed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415508/British-pop-legend-police-probe-teen-rape-claims.html#ixzz4eoLKaRCn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Smells like bullshit. 1970s? How the hell can it even be proved or disproved?

Well, A, if more women come forward (she filed a lawsuit earlier and it was dropped. But apparently, new leadership at the PD decided it was legit and reopened it. Clearly, for decades, authorities have been giving rich and famous men a pass for this shit) it will turn into a Cosby-type thing, and B, there is a pretty damning photograph. Let me find it.

Who is the supposed “pop legend”?

1 Like

The article you poasted says she made her initial claim in 2013. Again, a little bit late for the rape kit.

I never said there was a rape kit. Were there rape kits for all those Cosby women? What is wrong with you?

https://spidercatweb.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/yyo.jpg?w=1200

No names in your OP…if you had them why not poast them?

What? I posted the article, waited a few to see if anyone else knew, THEN posted the results of my own search to find out who the fucker is. Look straight up. ^^^^^^

Personally I don’t care for him anyway. So good luck to the woman I guess…she is going to need it.

1 Like

If he did it to her, he did it to others, and some of them will come forward. Same thing that happened with Jimmy Saville. Whom, BTW, Tom Jones thought was just a fine guy, even though he was a “jack o’ the lamb” with young girls.

Sir Tom Jones has told how Jimmy Savile was “instrumental” in launching his pop career saying: “To me, he was a good man.”

1 Like

The photo is disturbing. The girl does not have the appearance of having been “plied with alcohol,” the rape is alleged to have occurred “after the concert,” and the photo is in broad daylight with the color tones associated with midday to afternoon sun.

Well they can’t even manage to lock up Polanski so I guess that Tom will remain a free man. The 70s were a good time to be a raper.

1 Like

The shadows suggest that it was late afternoon, not sure though. What was he wearing in that picture? It looks like a simple bathrobe.

And nothing else. Her parents also share some of the blame here…

But, why would he be in his bathrobe? Yeah, it looks like a simple bathrobe. Very simple to take off. Like most bathrobes.

@E_Normus_Johnson, I don’t know what time the concert was. Afternoon concerts have always existed. Even back in the 70s. I am guessing it probably was one, for a 14-year old to be there without adults. Did she say it was a nighttime concert?

I would think one’s first reaction to the photo would be: Yes, it’s disturbing because he’s clearly undressed himself. Why did he do that?

SO, as long as there are irresponsible parents, child rape will be A-OK.

Look if they can prove he did it, he should be killed. But proving it will unfortunately be nearly impossible.

Proving this particular case will be nearly impossible. But if more come forward, may his reputation be utterly ruined BEFORE he dies, rather than his getting a pass like Saville got.

I’m beginning to have a knee jerk reaction to men who automatically begin defending other men who have been accused of rape, while also going out of their way to discredit the woman’s allegations… Now, I become suspicious. Do the male defenders of rapists have something dark in their own pasts that they don’t want coming to light?

Just askin.