Ar15

Can you imagine that Las Vegas guy lobbing knives out his hotel window, how many gruesome deaths that would have caused, compared to what did happen?

2 Likes

I’m still convinced that was a false flag

2 Likes

based on what

To what end? Listen if Sandy Hook and Parkland didn’t wake people up, I think We are fucked and the rest of us will just have to dodge bullets, so the lunatic fringe can keep having RPG’s with their GI Joe guns.

Why does Colt Industries hate the Second Amendment?

https://www.wjhg.com/wecp/content/news/Colt-suspends-production-of-AR-15-for-civilian-market-560796581.html

That is pure capitalism and fear of bans. People are buying non-fully machined lowers and finishing them in their garage. Try again.

It is not illegal to manufacture a gun, not does it need a serial number unless I sell it.

This lower receiver cost me $45
Everything else to build the rifle was $300
Minus the optic, that was like $350 during Obama admin.
Why would I buy a rifle that I’m gonna change everything on for $700-1500?

Well aren’t you the lucky ducky dodo!

All yu fucking commies can dance aroun the AG pole now

Clearly you didn’t read my post.

I didn’t keep notes but there was a ton of this about that mess that didn’t calculate and didn’t really bear close scrutiny worth a shit. I’m prolly with Boro on this, for what that’s worth.

Whoa, look at the big brain on Bromo!

Nah, this guy just had an advantage other meltdowns didn’t have, deep pockets.

In America all too often primarily white males get sad then decide that killing strangers will fix things, because “guns solve problems”.

Merica

2 Likes

And to meet what goal?

Some people see conspiracy behind every tree. I hate that shit.

Me too. I think Alex Jones is using carrier waves to bypass his listeners’ filters and put these theories directly into their subconscious.

1 Like

He does it with fluoride toothpaste.

As I have said before, I am perfectly OK with a responsible gun owner taking out a home invader, or defending oneself against a clear cut assault.

But let me ask the gun fondlers this, how many active mass shootings have been cancelled by that mythical good guy with a gun? I mean we just had two a couple weeks ago, in Texas probably the most gun friendly state in the Union. No good guys with guns.

And ‘Everyday but the lamestream media don’t report it’, is not an answer.

As everyone knows, Madison regurgitated much of the Constitution from the Virginia Declaration of Rights of 1777