Arrested Leader Of Border Militia Was Allegedly Attacked In County Jail

I hope somebody called 711.

Sending thoughts and prayers.

4 Likes

Dats a pity

Pity they did not kill him

Now the rw will make a martyr of him.

LOL @ ā€œwe are no longer going to be carrying long arms and wearing camo, because evidently that makes you a militia, if you do that.ā€

1 Like

I donā€™t think this is martyr material - just sayin

1 Like

He would have slain him then, but pity stayed his hand.

ā€œItā€™s a pity Iā€™ve run out of bullets.ā€ He thought.

Five lion points for the cite.

The first part sounds like LotR. Is it BotR?

Look at this little jelly roll trying to be important
All kinds of ate up

I thought you were all for better border enforcement?

Not by fake ass old men trying to be a militia. You canā€™t fight illegal immigration with illegal tactics.

:man_shrugging:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/far-militia-trained-kill-obama-072640683.html

Far-right militia which ā€˜trained to kill Obama and Hillary Clintonā€™ remains defiant on US-Mexico border

Like stopping refugees and asylum seekers at the border?

1 Like

Are they stopping them from illegally crossing or pushing them to the correct gates and such to go through? Thereā€™s a process for everything.

Iā€™ve always said there was nothing wrong with immigration- in fact it helps diversify and so forth. But you gotta do it legally, and crossing the border at any fucking place you want isnā€™t the right thing to do.

Yeah, looks like a civilian Tasco scope.

Iā€™d like to see the process documentation on smoke grenades and cages.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Greatest parody ever written.

What are you trying to say?

What part of it did you not understand? It was you who said there was a process for everything.

You bring up alternative topics everytime I talk with you. Are you trying to say tear gas and smoke grenades shot off at would-be illegal aliens to prevent them from illegally crossing a border is a bad thing? Because it isnā€™t, smoke and tear is literally an area denial tool. They arenā€™t weapons. The cages Iā€™ve seen some articles with it being a hoax, but I have no idea. You could call a jail cell a cage, if youā€™d like.