Artsy Fartsy

Not seeing the penises in your pics this time, thankfully

The paintings are good, evocative yet impressioney, which I like

The sun is shining through…The sea is calming down.
Told you so…
Makes my heart happy.

1 Like

They are also fingerpainted :). I’m too shakey to use a brush.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on this one…

That’s the background layer. I need to add some depth to it yet.

1 Like

I like that…

My latest:

4 Likes

I like how the brushstrokes evoke (for me) snow slides (or crazy-ass ski trails)

1 Like

Wow that is a great painting, I can’t even see any lines or numbers!

Oh yeah an what Wabbit said, it looks kind of avalanchey,

3 Likes

Needz moar happy liddle treez.

2 Likes

I myself am a work of art, though some here just say a piece of work.

1 Like

I’m terrible at trees. Maybe it’s time for a little Bob Ross love.

1 Like

1 Like

So the painting of the mountain (in reply link) sold and has gone to its new home.

I actually feel sad that it’s gone. I really wasn’t expecting to feel an attachment to a piece.

3 Likes

I’d think you’d feel attachments to all of them.

1 Like

No. Some are total crap. It’s like feeling sentiment towards a worksheet or some notes you took about art.

That piece turned out so well for me and I already loved the original so it’s a bit hard to let it go. I liked having it hanging in my house.

OIC.

Well, it’s an artist’s prerogative (unless it’s a commission) just to say Fukk off, it’s not for sale…eat yer heart out.

My brother is an artist, he’ll give a piece away once in awhile but he doesn’t usually sell his paintings or drawings… he has tons of stuff, this is like a very small fraction of all the shit he has done. He’s at it every day. He does some painting too but I’m not seeing much of it.

I think he does these with ink…

I think this is ink and colored pencil, maybe some marker too.

Watercolor

Tile mosaic on his kitchen wall, this thing is huge…

Tattoo (in progress)

2 Likes

His stuff is so detailed. I can only imagine how long it takes him to complete a piece.

I have done one commission piece so far but I didn’t love it (it was basically textured plaster on canvas in white only). I give away most of my work or make pieces specifically for people.