Bangladeshi Muslim Practices Peace in NYC Subway

So you think he was self inspired by someone else, and that he referred to the things he read from IS as propaganda? BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA.
Yeah, otay - you take the class, cabrón.

Watch it with the lip, pendejo. My kitchen Spanish is bound to be stronger than yours.

Hey - you know where I got that from? It’s my best Spanish insult word.
…and I never tire of this movie - what a gem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_y4tnFMzas

What it means is he wasn’t affiliated with a group. He didn’t get converted because he went to some evil mosque and got put up to it by an evil imam. He went online, found out what ISIS does and despite not being associated with them directly committed this evil act.

“There is no evidence Ullah, an electrician, had any direct contact with the ISIS. But he said his anger over U.S. bombings in ISIS-controlled territory fueled his desire to carry out a suicide bombing, according to the officials.”

Once again, this guy seems to embody the profile talked about by actual terrorism experts - young, male, very quiet, not very outgoing, lacking in social belonging…which ends up being what people need to focus on to combat homegrown terrorism but we are too busy up the ass of hating on Islam to recognize that (or at least that’s what the experts keep saying but what do they know?)

1 Like

May the next Islamic terrorist attack happen on your doorstep. Pathetic leftist Canadian.

Yeah, because that’s what I want.

What does this have to do with me being Canadian or my political perspective?

The attack happened on American soil, not Canadian.

So? Do you think we don’t give a shit about what happens to you down in America because we live above the 49th?

Do you ever see Americans concerning themselves with Canadian matters?

The answer is NO, you don’t.

Jesus, Piff…what’s got your back up?

Why would you? We aren’t much to you guys except for a supplier of natural resources and someone to make fun of.

Does that mean we can’t take interest in the USA?

I thought Trump was going to keep us safe and win all the time and stuff? Will he at least have the cajones to ban people from Nepal from traveling here?

2 Likes