Beautiful Earth thread

Did their iceberg melt or something?:grin:

Nice shot.

14-year-old ballerinas pose in front of the Robert E. Lee monument ordered to be removed in Virginia.

2 Likes

My first reaction was borderline negative. I saw the ugliness of anguish, then I sat and stopped thinking and just starting seeing. I then found the beauty. It’s poignant actually.

Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Me too, but the bright colors, those two beautiful young girls doing of all things a Ballet move, and the flashing of the classic black power salute on a Confederate Monument…then it really hit me, made me think of that Don Henley song ‘All she wants to do is dance’ (to me that’s a song about wanting to be free from your current hell)

Repost the shit out of it, I think it’s a powerful image. Fuck you Robert E. Lee you’re not my friend.

I’ve read a bit about Lee. I rather doubt he would approve of anything that’s been done in the South in the 150 years since his death, and if he were resurrected today I like to imagine he might likely vandalize some statuary his ownself.

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

I thought the puppers looked angry, until i saw that mom’s eyebrows literally were on FIRE

I love those dogs.

2 Likes

Me too!:grin:

1 Like

It’s like Jesus is exhorting us about White Power!

Follow me for Goldfinch Recipes.

2 Likes

Neowise over the Ocean.

2 Likes

Outside Florence MT

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes