Before pic of being taken out to the woodshed

Hmm, I read it. And this is what I meant.

The key problem appears to be that the cost of manufacturing the components of the renewable power facilities is far too close to the total recoverable energy – the facilities never, or just barely, produce enough energy to balance the budget of what was consumed in their construction. This leads to a runaway cycle of constructing more and more renewable plants simply to produce the energy required to manufacture and maintain renewable energy plants – an obvious practical absurdity.

And I’m not saying that renewable clean isn’t possible, but not with current solar and wind technologies.

And btw, I do believe in climate change. I’m witnessing it right here in Brazil. Big time.

70 percent of all new power in Iowa is solar or wind - Germany had so much wind power a few weeks ago they gave electric away for fucking free - Yeah, I guess it don’t work.

China is building fucking solar roads -

Fucking reactors will all be shut down within ten years in the USA - too much expense

The google think is one opinion and tell me how much as solar and wind grown since the asshole wrote 4 years ago

We’re marching towards war.

But the less fronts you have to fight, the better.

We now have at least two. Iran and NK.

So fight them “there” so we don’t have to fight them “here”! That’s brilliant foreign policy.

How is afganistan working out - think they were going to win that place when it has not been taken in 2600 fucking years – one of my favorites

https://www.yahoo.com/news/main-customer-arizona-coal-plant-goes-green-ignoring-012733419.html

WTF is rong with u - solar don’t work - ax Rancid and google

Sorry got carried away there, I had just listened to one of Al Gores old speeches.

The heavy hitter investors in energy say fucking coal and nukes are dead, but what do they know - mother fuckers shuda checked with Rancid - I feel sorry for their money now.

I imagine it might work eventually.

They’ll just kill 6 or 7 billion

That should bring down the energy consumption a notch or two.

How many differences can you find between these two pics?

When you’re so angry at Trump your reptilian disguise starts falling apart

"Let’s Make A Deal: You’ll be a real world leader. I’ll sway the midterm elections. And together we will save the world from the bloodthirsty Canadians.: Jim Carrey comment and painting