Bernie digs deep on Bernie

Fuck Bernie.

That is all.

Why is it that corporate democrats hate democrats who’ve received very little to no money from the corporatocracy?

bernie, trump, biden and hillary are all more suited for a nursing home of some sort than any sort of public endeavor, fucking get the fuck on man…

2 Likes

I like Yang and Buttigieg.

2 Likes

For someone who wants to bring all the troops home, it’s interesting that he wants to increase military spending.
I also see it’s interesting that Yang is pro-electoral college and Buttigieg is anti.

Is there any candidate out there that wants to do minimum wage properly?*

*Increasing at an adjustable rate every couple years, not giant jumps when it can be used as a political tool and thus becomes a source of inflation

OMG, Democrats have a spectrum of views and don’t march in lockstep!

Corporate Democrats are scum.

But corporate Repugs are a-ok?

Tell me, is your boss one, or the other?

Corporatocracy is the bane of the world.

I’m talking about Democratic candidates, no Reps.

Stay on topic, now.

Your false dichotomy is rejected

Wrong. I’m legitimately looking at Democratic candidates to vote for in 2020, and Bernie is the only one who looks truthful, unbiased, not paid off by the corporations, etc. While his positions against the 2nd Amendment is alarming, his pro-union, pro-worker, pro-Medicare for all stance is really nice- and it’s nothing new. He’s been like this for decades.

1 Like

No, I’m right. If you were not delivering a red herring, you would have complained about Corporatists in general and we would all have agreed.

No, you’re wrong. If the topic at hand would have been about both sides of the aisle, I would have mentioned both sides of the aisle.

What Democratic candidates are pro-middle class? I know they all say they are, but Bernie is the only one I know who has never voted against the middle class.

The best times of economic growth is when the middle class is the largest and the top tax brackets are taxed the most. As of now, everything is backwards and effective tax rates are the highest for the middle class. The lower and middle class in WA are also mostly affected by the new taxes and increases taxes of lately, all of which makes for an anti-middle class stance by pure action.

1 Like

Except it can’t be paid for without deep tax increases for everyone.

We need to decide as a country that we want a stronger social welfare country- which is legitimate.

We have to agree to pay for it, there is no free lunch. Even after taxing the wealthy more, we have to pay more too.

“Rich” needs more well defined. $75k is barely able to afford rent in Seattle, but living extremely well in San Antonio or Olathe.

But the ROI of something like medicare for all is huge, and while we might end up paying slightly more (unless you’re on that garbage Obamacare), you’ll have less financial burden over time. Everyone gets hurt or sick.

And there won’t be people living homeless or on the brink of homelessness due to piles of medical Bill’s

And mentally incapable people could go see a doctor for their mental issues

And I could go on forever, although at this point I’m just aggressively agreeing with you.

Thanks guise, one of the things I love about CBT, i just threw this thread out because i thought the premise or Bernie debating Bernie was a little amusing, and then it morphed into a relevant and civil discussion on the macro-political situation(s) we’re all looking at today…

PS, FU

NoFU

2 Likes

zing!

1 Like