Best free fire starter cons - no need fer shoppers

When you add oil to yer car where do you thing the oil you replaced went?

Not into my kitchen.

From now on I will only use pure virgin organic olive oil - I will soak some plastic in it

Nah, just git ya a canister of yer Liquid Oxygen, you can burn diamonds with a squirt of that.

or hold a lighter in front of some WD-40… flamethrower…

Hair Spray works too

1 Like

I have used wd-40 - spraying it on the small twigs and wood - it burns off too quick and is too pricey

fucking two ounces of oil burns ferever

Cat food bags burn great

Do you get garbage pickup out in the boonies or do you burn yer trash?

It gets picked up - papers and cans also - but I gotta pay

the fucking township wants to make a law everyone has to have service or you pay a 300 buck a day fine or sich

mother fuckers would not get one hauler where it would be cheap so now like there are fucking 5 of them

the price would be a lot lower with one cause they would have to bid - my guy is pretty good thou

2 Likes

Um, what have you been doing with yer used sardine oil, Six?

I slurp it out of the can what is left after the cats have some

cat spit is good for the immune system, if they have not been licking their ass first

3 Likes

The little town I was living in the only company doing it charged out the ass, so about the last year there I told them to fuck off, I used to burn the paper, compost veggie scraps etc, and then take my 1 bag of trash a week over to my friend’s house. Not too long after I moved the village got some sort of thing going and the price went way down to a reasonable price.

When they have to bid - but don’t forget they benefit from doing every house instead of every 30th

Mother fuckers did not do it cause some folks who had real low prices bitched that theirs would go high - but most would get lower prices

scumbags

1 Like

I think I pay about $30 a month for trash service. It’s on a combined bill with water and sewer and I never really looked at the breakdown. We have 3 bins supplied by the city… one for regular trash, one for yard waste and one for recyclables. I pretty much stick to the program, but the wife… not so much. She puts shit wherever she feels like despite me putting the fukking list of what goes where on the fridge. She showed me a YouTube of the local recycling plant and I guess they have people who do nothing all day but re-sort the trash as it passes by on a conveyor belt. She says why make their job any easier?

Show me the smoke Starling - Oil is in the circle

3 Likes

I heard most of the nutrition comes from the ass licking.

If ya can’t see it, it doesn’t exist!

Show me the smoke