Big Pharma Donation To The Met Prompts Protesters To Throw Pill Bottles, Hold Die-In

Every single drug they pimp is tested and approved for use. I know what goes into a clinical drug trial because I’m currently in one and it’s really involved. Every drug has pros and cons but ultimately these drugs are approved for use because they’ve met some standard and efficacy. To paint these drugs as being people killers without valid use is disingenuous.

The major issue is doctors perscribing shit that isn’t well suited or without a plan for treating subsequent addictions. It’s why here we’ve cracked down on the doctors.

You see life through rose-colored glasses, imo.

Pharma is not one whit more innocent than the tobacco companies were, IMO.

1 Like

Hmmmm. NYC agrees with me, apparently.

I’m not saying they are but you’re calling a pig a pig when we all know it’s a pig and expect it to do pig things.

I don’t disagree with you but I hold DOCTORS far more responsible and would like to see them getting a bigger, harder beat down.

I don’t expect my country to allow corporations to do whatever pig things they feel like doing for profit. I expect my country to have laws in place to stop them, and to enforce the laws.

Same with doctors.

1 Like

So who is allowing this and why aren’t they aren’t on the block?

Our sold out politicians are allowing it of course… but hey pot’s bad! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are your politicians the ones who overlook that stuff? What about the FDA?

And who is taking the politicians to task?

The FDA has been for sale our entire lives, a lot of their drugs aren’t safe or effective. Nobody is taking the politicians to tasks, it’s one of those divine rights of corporations like unlimited military spending.

1 Like

Hello…it’s not just money, it’s also tits & ass. What can a doctor do in the face of tits & ass?

Put their patients first maybe?

Really, they are the ones I hold most culpable.

You’ve made that point. Personally, I find it more of a fifty-fifty thing, because the pharma companies are so shameless in their bribery efforts. Doctors need a way to report that shit to some federal agency.

1 Like

What, and face the ire of others docs faced with losing their perqs?

I can’t argue with reporting but I don’t consider it 50/50 at all. These companies hock their wares and offer perks like soooooo many companies do. Doctors are charged with PATIENT CARE. If they fail to do that because they are being greedy cunts they should fry for it.

I know we’re not in disagreement but doctors should know better and I can’t stand them not working in our best interest given what’s at stake.

You guys really have to take back your government.

Yours isn’t a lot different about a lot of things like cannabis legalization, sounds like you need to take a closer look at yours too…

Cannabis is about to be legal in Canada. How do you figure that’s not different?

Your gov. is just as corrupt about a lot of things and headed in the exact same direction as ours. Your cannabis legalization is just a hostile corporate takeover by the gov. and their corporate cannabis cronies… You’ll figure it out maybe when all the good illegal dispensaries get closed down and you get to smoke the shit weed from the shoppers. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know about the weed but I don’t think our government could ever be as corrupt as yours.