Black separatist groups?!

Maybe I should read about them and laugh a little

Anyway…

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16/california-is-no-1-haven-for-hate-groups-report-says.html

QUESTION

When this animal went out on a shooting spree, killing 4x more people than the guy who ran over the protesters in Charlotte, why there was practically no mentions from the media or the left?

I had no idea that 3 was 4x one.

:smirk:

Muhammad is facing two counts of attempted murder and four counts of murder according to Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer.

Common core Bro.

1 Like

What are you talking about? That was all over the news back in April. You can find coverage about him by damn near every media outlet going.

What’s going on rancid? Your posts haven’t been too accurate lately.

https://youtu.be/1ZxOyYr0UBc

whinging…

They had a long conversation using that word in the new GoT. It was salient AF.

1 Like

Can you say it was the same outrage?

Same with the baseball game shooting

2 Likes

Because the media is not inciting all of this shit, while a bunch a morons play their game, no of course not

Why the hell do I even try, I dunno

Trump: I condemn hate on many sides.
Media: Trump fails to condemn white supremacists.
Trump: I condemn white supremacists, Nazis, and the KKK.
Media: Trump waited too long so he’s still a Nazi.
Trump: Fuck off with your fake news, the alt left is just evil as actual Nazis and in many cases more violent. I still unequivocally condemn Nazis but I’m not going to pretend they’re the main problem.
Media: Literally shaking, Trump said he loves Nazis. Knees weak, palms sweaty. There’s vomit on my sweater already, mom’s spaghetti.

1 Like

Too bad not everybody sees they’re being played so easily as we do, bro

Damn those liberal colleges

Many Republicans are questioning Trump, and so is The National Review.

Many blacks decry BLM, but nobody cares about those

Explain to me how or why we as Americans should condone White Supremacy?

Nobody is saying you should

But the failure in controlling your more “exasperate” ones is bringing these people back

Too many people talking and acting rough

ON BOTH SIDES

You can’t expect blacks yelling for the extermination of whites and nothing happening

He doesn’t really follow legit news outlets. Easier to parrot talking points from RWNJ sites.

Condemnation from regular republicans and the national review is why I started to like TRUMP in the first place.