Bring down that flag!

I Will Not Argue About the Confederate Flag.

http://www.thetattooedprof.com/archives/407

If I make head of the world that flag will disappear from the face of the earth - along with most if not all of the people flying it

I will make the South a National Park - all buildings will be torn down and all people relocated

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

1 Like

You will be making it easier for the prog, fascist, anti-American, gun-grabbers to take away your firearms.

Why do you want to murder Americans?

You can’t even do the non sequitur troll worth a fuck, you should just give it up dude.

More desperate faggotry ^^^^^

See what I mean?

Faggot ^^^

Actually, when you think about it, the current US flag is as obsolete as is the Confederate flag.

Did I ever tell you my fuck the flag story?

1 Like

I SPEAK FOR ALL AMERICANS WHEN I SAY IF YOU HAVE ONE ON YOUR CAR I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE IT OFF AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH IN A FISTFIGHT!!!

Got it?

2 Likes

It’s all bullshit - just to get witless fools to do things

My friend John, was right when he said fuck the flag

I just bought a fully stitched and embroidered grommet 6’ x 4’ American Flag that I will hang proudly on my home starting July 1st.

You know how Germany banned Nazi related shit after WWII? Yeah, the South should have done the same thing with that damn flag. It doesn’t matter how some white people feel about their heritage. The flag is clearly and inarguably a symbol of slavery, too.

Sure. All flags are obsolete because the world is simply a bunch of corporations, not countries.

1 Like

Lotus, I agree with everything you said. Unfortunately the 1st amendment. You can fly Nazi flags in the US alaso. There were a couple of guys in my dorm (back in the 80s), one has a big Nazi flag in his room, the other had a Confederate in his, 2nd semester they changed roomies to be with each other. One of my other dormmates jokingly called one a ‘Jew-boy’ and got chased with a machete for his troubles. I kid you not.

All legal, except for the machete part. Anyone tries to tell me it wasn’t bigotry motivated, tho, and they’re a liar.

I know. I understand that we allow hate speech and that the CON enemy ACLU has defended individuals’ rights in that regard. It’s a shame, though. There should be some specific wording added to #1 that prohibits something like flying the confederate flag in public spaces.

More Lib hypocrisy

While governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton reportedly signed into law a bill that honored the Confederacy in the state flag.

This past action by the 42nd president may have current relevancy in that the fiendish hate crime committed by a deranged gunman in Charleston, South Carolina, this week has morphed into a discussion of the Confederate flag flying on the grounds of the state capitol as well as gun control.

The suspect in the church massacre apparently drove a vehicle bearing Confederate flag license plates and posed in a picture waving the Confederate flag.

Most Americans regard the Confederate flag as a symbol of racism. The Confederacy comprised the southern slaves states which seceded from the union and led to the Civil War.

Through a spokesman, President Obama has declared that the Confederate flag belongs in a museum.

Politicians from across the spectrum have called for the Confederate flag to be taken down from a flagpole near the state capitol building in Columbia. A Republican state legislator there, Rep. Norman “Doug” Brannon, has announced that he will introduce legislation to have it removed, a change with requires the approval of at least two-thirds of state lawmakers. The mayor of Columbia has also called for the Confederate flag to be taken down.

In a speech yesterday, Bill Clinton’s wife, 2016 Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, denounced institutional racism and so-called white privilege in America and called for additional gun regulation in the aftermath of the Charleston shooting massacre. Hillary Clinton has yet to publicly comment on the flag controversy, however.

According to the Daily Caller, then-Gov. Bill Clinton signed a law in 1987 concerning the state flag, Act 116, detailing that “the blue star above the word ‘ARKANSAS’ is to commemorate the Confederate States of America.”

During the 2000 presidential campaign, moreover, VP Al Gore criticized his rival, Texas Gov. George W. Bush, for avoiding taking a position on the South Carolina Confederate flag issue. At the same time, Gore, however, apparently refused to comment on the Arkansas state flag.

I’ve ALWAYS said that Clinton is a DINO. And Rush Limpbaugh, Inquisitr, and Daily Caller are TERRIBLE sources.

It’s about image. As long as the confederate flag flies most of the people defending it on historical grounds are allowed to think they never lost the Civil War and their ideals are perfectly fine in our Republic. Part of winning a war is taking your opponents flag down in disgrace, to this end the North was FAR too soft on the south. It’s called capture the flag. That losing mess is a disgrace on three levels and good for Nikki Haley today.

Once again the pressure from the Union has defeated the confederacy and they didn’t even have to fire a shot back this time, the south capitulated so easily.

2 Likes

I don’t trust any source, Lib or Con, without verification.