Bring down that flag!

Economics of slavery, you idiot tool.

I’ve been telling you, I speak the truth.

Interestingly, nobody argued that slavery was illegal, and nobody likely believed it was illegal, so whatever you were howling about was your own thoughts.

Sometimes you do.

She doesn’t recognize her fascism, or hypocrisy.

You think I’m jealous of that moron, you’re WRONG.

I can’t stand her fascism, hypocrisy and holier than fucking thou attitude.

Slavery was legal. But there was also the issue of States rights

What are you babbling about? Who said anything about the legality of slavery, you simpering boob?

1 Like

I never said it was illegal.

What’s your point?

Seriously…geez…

The legality of slavery is an integral part of this discussion, you whiney, overacting faggot. : )

I think it must be hard for him to separate the voices in his head, from the reality that is going on all around him.

Oh look, this thread is now about me…again. I win!

LULZ!!!

No it wasn’t, it’s some strange tangent you introduced into the thread for god knows what reason.

Not really it isn’t, homoeroticist!

Guess again, wimpy.

Oh cool. So the Confederate flag has nothing to do with slavery or racism. Awesome!

So what are you progs whining about?

It’s a runaround everybody, please hold the handrails!

epic fail

this is why you’re boring…your troll is OLD and predictable.

And incredibly dull witted.

Don’t be angry at me, I just sit back and watch you idiots chase your own tails.

OK, so now that we have determined that slavery is not part of a discussion about the ‘Democrat’ [confederate] flag, we still need to figure out why you whiney fascists want to ‘Bring it down’.

Again, because of your inability to discuss anything without a huge dose of your disingenuousness, this topic is now defunct.