Can't take a pic without them ruining it - my wife even

Hehehe

Well perhaps he’s a closet racist and he’s only racist on here.

Why would he say racist things on here if he wasn’t racist?

1 Like

I know - it boggles my mind how someone can be so racist… but not man enough to show his emotions when in person.

Look, around my friends and family we say things that are off color. Nice pun actually. My daughter is always telling my (white) partner, “I want my land back, white man”. It’s a JOKE.

It’s said jokingly and it’s not coming from a bad place in our hearts. Now, I wouldn’t put that online because people probably wouldn’t understand. I’m guessing BD6 may not care whether it’s online or in real life.

But I know, from my own heart, that BD6 isn’t a racist.

That’s a little different than calling people “nigger”. And it wasn’t a one time thing. You can search the word “nigger” on here and find threads upon threads made by BD6.
That’s NOT a joke.

POC’s not there, he got murdered.

Again, I personally think it’s a heinous word myself. I’ve reproached him on the use of it. However inappropriate I think it is, I don’t think he’s a racist.

I think he comes from a part of the country and from a generation that says and has said wildly inappropriate things.

I still take exception to Spoon, and others, for posting what I consider misogynistic threads, one way of showing T&A.

Even with the time for that being long past, it’s still happening. I find that almost as egregious.

Eh?

You said you saw the POC up above, 2 POC was shot

1 Like

Okay that is hilarious

1 Like

“Trust me, you’re hilarious!”
– Marijuana

2 Likes

Considering an extensively "colorful family ", ranging from Hispanics, to Southern Creole blacks, it is a absolutely heinous word, and I see no difference from here and in person.

Oh got it. I thought he was last seen on the strip.

It’s all so confusing.

Looks like a bunch’s aging yuppies pretending to be weekend rednecks. Where are the ar-15s?

They had to hide the guns and change out of the camo

This pic from about 1923 shows local So. IL gangster Charlie Birger with some of his “boys” hanging out at the Shady Rest Roadhouse, a BBQ joint between Marion and Harrisburg, IL which doubled as the gang’s HQ. They didn’t hide the firearms.

Look at all that freedom and liberty!