Car chuckles

Know your warning lights!

https://scontent-lax1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/10885367_10152850248573204_331501046379350574_n.jpg?oh=a1def5183e7c8abe663875383478d27d&oe=561688D7

3 Likes

Of interest to Heffalump, if one letter were different…

1 Like

1 Like

A blonde is driving home and she gets caught in a really bad hailstorm. The hail is as big as tennis balls, and she ends up with her car covered with large dents. So the next day she takes her car to the repair shop.

The shop owner, seeing she is blonde, decides to have a little fun. He tells her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe, really hard, and all the dents will just pop out.

The blonde drives home, gets out of the car, gets down on her hands and knees and starts blowing into the tail pipe.

Nothing happened. So she blew a little harder, and still nothing happens.

Meanwhile, her roommate, also a blonde, comes home and asks,“What in the world are you doing?”

The blonde car owner tells her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tailpipe in order to get all the hail dents to pop out.

Her blonde roommate rolls her eyes and says, "Hell-OOOO! Don’t you think you should roll up the windows first?

A blonde woman is driving down the road. She notices that she’s low on gas, so she stops at a gas station. While she’s pumping her gas, she notices that she locked the keys in the car. So when she goes inside to pay, she asks the attendant for a hanger so that she can attempt to open the door herself.

She returns outside and begins to jimmy the lock. Ten minutes later, the attendant comes out to see how the blonde is faring.

Outside the car, the blonde is moving the hanger around and around while the blonde inside the car is saying, “A little more to the left…a little more to the right!..”

A video. Turn on your sound.

A: “I think there’s water in the carburetor.”
B: “You know nothing about cars, how could you possibly know this?”

1 Like

@Borommakot when you get back to conus, take your whip down to Portland.

Fucking Antifas!

Ah yes, guys who give real street racers a bad name.

:joy:

I sold the Mustang, looking to get into an A90 or A91 Supra when I get back.

1 Like