CBD oil?

So I’m curious to try CBD oil since I’d rather not get high.

I see it at the co-op here, and it’s not cheap. But it’s the kind described in this article, that is produced as a by-product of processing hemp stalks for fiber in Europe…so the oil is (1) an afterthought that someone is tryin to get rich quick on, and (2) likely to be contaminated by pesticides, fertilizers, etc. The article suggests the best source of CBD is flowers, just like they’re the best source of every good thing.

And I read Billdo somewhere in this subforum saying that aged or deteriorated “get you high” stuff is prolly the best source of good CBD.

Open to any and all suggestions.

EDIT TO ADD THE LINKY

I know several people claiming great relief from aches and pains due to age and arthritis or manuel labor, just make you are buying cbd oil, not to be confused with hemp oil. Most common way to inject it is a dropper of oil under the tongue once a day or in pill form. As you’ve read cbd is nonpsychoactive, so you won’t be lost on the way to the Taco Bell.

1 Like

Avoid the nasty hemp oil, a friend of mine had some CBD isolate crystals today he had bought online I think, I’ll try to figure out where he got them and what he paid, he said it wasn’t cheap, stuff looked like cocaine.

Aged weed where the THC is degraded the THC turns into CBN not CBD, but can be very therapeutic as well but more of a narcotic high than THC.

1 Like

CBD … Cindy’s Been Dabbing?

1 Like

Dabbin?

2 Likes

His hands are just so, so… small.

1 Like

Icymi

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not looking for the VA to be in a hurry to prescribe CBD oil for me. :rofl:

1 Like