Cheeto gave Angela a bill during her visit - how tacky

https://www.yahoo.com/news/angela-merkels-white-house-visit-082804360.html

Oh that Donald, he’s such a maverick!

Well she was still begging him for a handshake.

He was afraid she’d crush his delicate hands, he remembers how strong those East German Women athletes were.

3 Likes

From where I’m sitting, everything Trump did during his visit with Merkel made him look like a child. Your president needs to grow the fuck up.

Well I didn’t vote for him, AND he’s got shit all over him!

3 rabbit points to whoever gets the reference

1 Like

aaah, criminy, I knew that one but wasn’t sure, so I cheated, so I won’t post my answer.

You know, I could go my entire life without ever hearing a Monte Python quote and be perfectly happy…except of course for “Bring me a shrubbery!” because that needs to be said more often…at random times…in random places. I suggest using it while ordering at a restaurant at least once.

it’s pretty normal to bill deadbeats before you cut them off.

Ni!

1 Like

That unfortunate sentiment may cause me to lower my approval rating on you.

I know, I know. I get so much flack for it. This is going to sound terrible but the guys in my Lit class in high school would push to watch it and I wanted to read Sylvia Plath and Chaucer rather than watching wiggly walks and killer bunnies.

So to be fair, I haven’t given it another look with adult eyes. Go easy on me. :smile:

I remember reading in a biography of Elvis that he loved Monty Python and would occasionally rent out a downtown Memphis Movie theater late at night and he’d take all his Memphis Mafia boys down to watch the latest Monty Python movie. I remember finding new respect for him after that.

Yeah, I am still pissed my 6th grade class voted to go to a fucking baseball game instead of the Museum of Natural History

It was great - we went to Philadelphia and sat in the fucking rain for 6 hours and you wonder why the fuck I hate sports

My wife sez that suing the school district is a little late as it was 1956

2 Likes

Fake news

Stop listening to UK tabloids

You didn’t even like “The Ministry of Silly Walks”?

Heathen.

She should suffer the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, “Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.” And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals … Now did the Lord say, “First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.”

King Arthur: Right. One… two… five.
Galahad: Three, sir.
King Arthur: Three.

1 Like

I get called a heathen a lot. I don’t like whisky and I’m a heathen. I drink raspberry vodka and I’m a heathen. I don’t know what ska is and I’m a heathen. :stuck_out_tongue:

And regardless of my lack of fondness for Monty Python, I still got the reference so :stuck_out_tongue: again.

https://youtu.be/UprcpdwuwCg