Coffee and a blow job

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/06/27/man-wants-to-open-cafe-fellatio-in-switzerland/?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obinsite

1 Like

You want cream with that?

2 Likes

Extra whip for me plz

Would be good for Boro if they could train him to serve coffee

I knew you were gay…wanting me to slob your knob.

Maybe that’s why you got kicked out… You’re gay.

There were gays at Carson in fucking 1965

you know what

nobody gave a rat’s ass

Well nothing’s changed- no one cares about you here either.

1 Like

If I would have known I would get kicked out I wuda sucked 20 dicks right in the middle of the parade ground

Sucking cock to get out of that mother fucker - no brainer there

2 Likes

Please never talk to me again, I don’t enjoy cock breath.

Gotta give it to Duke on this one.

Well y’all ladies… and Duke is trying to put off a manly persona and talking shit but the truth comes out that he sucks dick!

Glad you’re out of the closet man… We’re here for you. Just don’t try to suck my beautiful cock.

Here are some rules from 1918 - don’t worry they have not changed

A little leaflet entitled “Rules for the Preservation of Health on Field Service,” was given to each man, and I am at liberty to give a few quotations.

“Remember that disease attacks you from outside; it is your duty to keep it outside.”

“Don’t drink unboiled water if you can get boiled water.”

“Never start on a march with an empty stomach.”

“Remember that a dirty foot is an unsound foot. See that feet are washed if no other part of the body is. Socks should be taken off at the end of the march, be flattened out and well shaken. Put on a clean pair if possible, if not, put the left sock on the right foot, and vice versa.”

“Remember, on arrival in camp, food before fatigues.”

“Always rig up some kind of shelter at night for the head, if for no other part of the body.”

Saying you’d suck cock to get out of military service isn’t the same as actually sucking cock. You know that right?

I wouldn’t suck cock for anything… so…

That’s what makes Duke smarter than you.

No offence.

I bet he doesn’t reject his veteran benefits or healthcare. :slight_smile:

He earned them.

Why should he?

Folks who only did a few years get nothing unless they were hurt during their service

the only thing I ever got was an electronics course I took under the GI Bill

It did include a Heathkit Tv what had to be built part by part - I got 20000 hours out of it - best color tv on the market at the time until I fixed it wrong and it kind of sort of let the smoke out

took me 2 fucking years to built it

If you let the smoke out they don’t work any more

Ha.