Colin Kapernick gets a team award, Joe Theismann throws a hizzy

@Flannel is 1/3 Asian

2 Likes

IKR? you can barely tell, it was his dik pic that convinced me.

This is why us Meskins call everyone that might be related ā€œprimoā€. Not so complicated.

Something that makes it simpler is for most of us is, we seldom if ever run across those weirdly connected ones and when we do, i think the standard shorthand is cousin and aunt and uncle.

And Iā€™m guessing primo means roughly what ā€œfamā€ does now in pop culture, close friend or fam

1 Like

Much Trumptard gloating over Nikes stocks ā€œepic fallā€, 52 Week Range 50.3500 - 83.6800, it is currently at about 80, so itā€™s still trading near itā€™s yearly high, I donā€™t think Uncle Phil has go back to selling shoes out of his trunk, just yet.

1 Like

I paid 9 bucks fer nice ones the other day at WM

I cud buy fucking 30 pair fer what nike costs

I boycott Nike cause they cost too fucking much

2 Likes

While Proud of Nikeā€™s success as an Oregonian Iā€™ve only owned maybe 4 or 5 pairs of them over the years, and mostly the more business casual styled shoes for work. Bought on sale. Only one pair of ā€œRunningā€ shoes, as I am not a runner.

I got these nine buck ones - usually they suck - these are great - some kind of stretch material

2 Likes

YOU KNEW it was bound to happen.

3 Likes

Itā€™s fake - we need posting standards

LMFAOā€¦bua ha ha ha ha ha ha

Damn. Sounds credible. And still funny

We have 'em. Otherwise Iā€™d have posted this in the Darwin Awards section. :innocent:

45 billion in free advertising fer Nike - fucking brilliant fer nike - outstanding marketing

1 Like

According to a business article I read, 95% of Nike customers are under the age of 30. Old farts not buying Nike arenā€™t going to start buying them now.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like