Cornell referendum on men's room tampons passes in landslide

Tweeter crashed on this one. Here’s what I wanted to post:

I think it is a great idea. I would also provide free adult diapers for both genders. A lot of people suffer from leakage issues.

Cornell referendum on men’s room tampons passes in landslide

Is that tampons for everyone, or does this deal have strings attached?

5 Likes

How would I bloody know?

4 Likes

You’ll find out if you just go with the flow.

2 Likes

Why are they free? As kid in youth basketball as visitors we were always given the ladies locker room to dress. I remember seeing some kind of vending machines with tampons… and I think they were like a quarter a piece. At the time, I did not even know what they were.

1 Like

Special girl-cigars.

1 Like

This thread has me seeing red!

3 Likes

They don’t want to cramp anyone’s style.

3 Likes

I hate to pull the string on the jocularity but WTF? Why would you put a tampon vending machine in a men’s washroom? What kind of “equality” nonsense is this? Why is it that women can’t supply themselves with, as Pastor Deacon Fred of Land Over Baptist calls them, “Satan’s little cotton fingers” like we’ve been doing for ages now or pay a quarter to get one from the machine?

WTF is going on in campuses these days?!?

I’m going to cycle right past that question.

1 Like

It’s clearly the Mens’ True Asian issue.

1 Like

Why are you ragging on it?

2 Likes

You’re right. I should stop being so stuck up.

Too subtle?

1 Like

This is over period

1 Like

sigh isn’t it obvious?

Trans people might look like a man, talk like a man, walk like a man, but maybe they’re still “transitioning” and they might still have their “inadequate” parts around and their respective body functions

And since it’s now their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to use the bathroom they identify with, they might need the respective objects they require to deal with their undesired body inadequacies LOL

I would particularly LMAO if I saw a bloody pad in a men’s room

Maybe dudes trannying up could shove a tampon up their ass when they are having hemorrhoid flare ups and pretend they’re having a period.

I heard the other day that archaeologists found a tampon that’s centuries old.

They’re still trying to figure out what period it’s from.

3 Likes

I got the punchline: it was bloody good.

1 Like