Couldn't find the thread

About the Indian dude Vietnam vet

Wouldn’t he have been like 15 at the time?
And he said he was Marine Corps Ranger Recon… by that logic I was a SEAL Spaceshuttle Door Gunner

I don’t know how old he is, you do?

My State of Oregon VSO, was a Marine Force Recon vet, that went Recon as soon as he realized the average Marine was almost retarded, and had an exciting yet highly clandestine 2 tod’s until his last op, now he is gimped up and can’t walk without crutches.

Rangers aren’t Recon, nor Marines

Try telling that to a Nam era Force Recon Marine. I got to know two of them reasonably well.One of them retired as s Colonel, he was very deep inside of North Vietnam with 3 locals and came face to face with a small patrol of the NVA. The preplanned cover story was that he was a retard, but valued for his strength, and I remember him talk about how he almost felt embarrassed by how kind the NVA Soldiers were to him after hearing he was a retard.

RANGERS

ARE NOT RECON

They’d tell me I’m right.

So :man_shrugging:t2:
FORCE RECON /=/ RANGERS

Yeah, you couldn’t find the thread because it has “archbiship” in the title instead of “Indian.”

No worries, this thread is bigger.

Well, we got lots of signs of stolen valor or embellished service. Pretty pathetic, honestly.

Did the kid ever get knocked out, though?

I heard the church-school was sueing :thinking:

First I’ve heard of the embellished service angle or the lolsuit. Keep it going, eh?

:man_shrugging:t2: the internet.

Back to the subject matter at hand.

https://scontent.fsjc1-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/50314718_10218242535804385_2302548086397861888_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fsjc1-3.fna&oh=8d80fe54eafecc19d6826b567709dc6d&oe=5CBB404C

2 Likes

Sooo someone found his DD214. He was a USMC Reservist mechanic who went AWOL and got kicked out as an E1. He never went OCONUS
Lmao

1 Like

3 AWOLs, I heard.

More recently, he got busted for holding some kind of a protest in the National Cathedral.

Shame that someone who didn’t even want to be in would embellish their service record.

Any citations available? Or is this just more trog victim shaming?

.PS,…and if these allegations have any merit, how does that alter the fact the smug young punk intentionally impeded the forward progress of a person known to be part of an organized parade? I grew up watching the big deal parades on tv on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day etc I don’t ever remember seeing one of those parades held up bu white male merican terrorists.

Oh two wrongs don’t make a right- we know that kid is a POS… but there’s two POS in the article, not just one.

Yeah, binary thinking is no help to anyone when both of the leading characters are shady AF.

But actually in this case, there’s a third character which I’ll loosely call Media. And these days, any jackass with a cell phone is a “journalist.”

It’s a complete cluster fuck, and not a white hat in sight.