Counting Caloriesmmm

So a I’ve been counting my caloric intake by using the My Fitness Pal all. I’ve concluded that even with all my food (I generally intake healthier foods such as cheeses, chicken, fruits etc) that I need WAY more food to hit my goal of 3000 calories a day.

JFC man… first world problems.

Protein shakes, use whole milk. Blend in peanut butter, tastes good if the protein is chocolate. I assume you’re not into junk or fast food.

Uh, make that three triple cheeseburgers, and two chocolate shakes.

Well, duh, but I figure if the boy had to ask he’d a’ thunk of that already.

Seems I need to lower my sodium a little LOL

Sardines, pnut butter and beer

best diet on earth

Sodium is just salt which keeps you from getting heat stroke, so it’s a good thing.

Not that much of it considering I don’t really sweat it out in the first place, but I do drink around a gallon of water a day too.

Not a lot of calories in water. Try gravy instead.

1 Like

Mayonnaise, or Melted butter is good too.

1 Like

Why do you want to consume 3000 a day?

1 Like

Adding weight and working out.

Why are you wanting to add weight? Dude, just focus more on trying to eat as healthy and as well balanced a diet as you can with a focus on fruits and vegetables and legumes, avoid excessive fats and red meats and all that stuff and get yer sleep and exercise and don’t git her preggers unless you want her in your life for the next 18 yrs. minimum.

And if you can’t really can not grow a stash or beard don’t,.and go easy on the narcotics and alcohol.and tobacco.

1 Like

Try this - find someone to help

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/17505200_738376076340169_5288523271379635272_o.jpg?oh=e2aad5de58f0d296e0c2e2df42b7b840&oe=595493F3

Well I’m at an extremely lean 130 lbs, 5’5. A bit of muscle with no body fat. I already eat like you’re describing… I just wanna hit 155.

Also don’t drink unless I’m out with friends, occasional cigars. etc.

Hell, I was 130 at 6’0 in high school. Yer stocky

Yeah, I don’t think 130 at 5’5" sounds bad at all.

Not a bad weight. But I still wanna be bigger lol

1 Like

I always wanted to play a sax solo at a festival like Paul Gonsalves with Duke at Newport in 56 but I accept that I probably won’t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MemoebN05yM

1 Like