Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/deadly-dog-attack-prompts-warning-to-other-dog-owners-1/468901044

Brown said the body language cues can be subtle, but watch for constant staring, forward-leaning posture, and freezing, when a dog just stops.

Gulp, my doggo does all of that.

1 Like

Ya better get an Anatolian to protect you

Never mind the 25 reasons you don’t want an Anatolian

She said any one of three traits can lead to a dog mauling: a genetic issue, a behavioral issue created by its environment, or a medical condition like rabies

One guy said he only saw the dog twice in three years. Was this dog never socialized or taken out for a walk? That would create behavioral issues. Just sayin’. And wonderin’. Dogs don’t just kill their people.

2 Likes

I had an Neapolitan ? Bullmastiff named Danger. Size of a small horse and thought he was human. My then teenage son and his friends use to mess with him despite warnings.

Danger finally bit his ass and we had to give him away

Another witness:

She kept to herself, but we’d take walks together,’ said Ottinger. ‘We never took the dog for a walk, and I hadn’t seen her take the dog for a walk in a while, since he was younger.’

Yeah. The dog needed to be socialized and exercised. Prolly would have benefited from some training. What a tragedy for that young woman. Jesus.

BTW, the dog in the pic really does not look like a boxer/pit.

Better to stick with Goldens. Pitbulls are a menace.

^^^^^ Not as big a menace as you and your ilk. Bigots all.

Shook her like a rag doll

Yeah that’s what dogs do, even my 20 some odd pound little cattle dog will do the flesh tearing shake thingy when she’s playing with another dog.

1 Like