Dear Susan Sarandon

STFU!

“We are on the verge of losing Roe v Wade, millions of vulnerable people are about to lose their healthcare, and the SCOTUS will swing farther to the right for a generation. You said there was no difference between HRC and DJT. Are you incapable of admitting you were wrong? WTF??”

Bradley Whitford

"Debra Messing, who has feuded on Twitter with Sarandon numerous times, also chimed in.

‘STFU SUSAN,’ Messing began. 'Oh yes, PLEASE let’s give Trump CREDIT. I mean how else are you able to walk out on the street. Convince yourself that that this CATASTROPHE of a President who you said was better that HRC IS NOT ripping children away from parents seeking asylum, holding children INDEFINITELY in internment camps with their new policy, DESTROYING all attempts to protect our environment (yes the water you properted to care about), endangered animals, taking away women’s ACCESS to health care and legal abortion, trying to block POC from Voting with extreme Judges who will support jerrymandering efforts, not to mention destroying ALL good will and allied relationships across the Globe. Oh, and lest you forget Syria, Crimea, and putting PRO-RUSSIA agenda BEFORE the United States best interests. YES, do go on And LAUD the effect Trump has had. Out of DESPERATION & PANIC for the DESTRUCTION of the Soul of our country. But you don’t want to look at THAT part of the equation. Because then you’d have to admit you were dead WRONG running around bellowing that HRC was more dangerous than Trump. Only a self righteous, narcissist would continue to spout off and not – in the face of Americans’ pain and agony -be contrite and apologize for your part in this catastrophe. But, you do you Susan.’”

It’s about god damn time!!

I wonder why Tim left her?

I don’t.

LOL