Democrat staffers

Sure… victim. I can prove it too.

:thinking:

Can’t I make one post laughing at Democrat politicians without some liberal talking shit to me then saying I’m the one at fault? Can I get one week where Oak is a level headed, non spastic individual?

“Buy the ticket, take the ride.”

(Hunter Thompson)

1 Like

Definitely something a victim would say.

1 Like

He wants to poke at people, the whine when he gets bit.

Typical “I hate PC victim”, wants to spew BS but cries when his BS is pointed out.

1 Like

I never poked at you until you started talking shit.
Scroll up.

:wink:

Maybe I should just block the intolerant idiot :thinking:

Nah, it’s fun to copy her behavior and watch her squirm.

Apparently, the whining will continue.

Just like your elitist, pig-nasty attitude :wink:

As ye sew, so shall ye reap.

I treat others how they treat me. Oak is a sniveling lunatic elitist that happens to have an off and on crazy side. This is an absolute fact and can be cited for the last decade.
:thinking::man_shrugging: I’ve told her before. If she treats me well, she would be treated well.

For example, she failed to treat me well in this thread. She attacked me first so I attacked back.
Why did she get butthurt about an idiot Democrat staffer? The world may never know.

You’ve been a dick unprovoked in many threads here. Please don’t act like this is some isolated thing you are facing. It’s unbecoming of a libertarian to pretend like this.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Each thread is like a new day

And yet even you remember from old ones

Yer head injury is affecting you

1 Like

Perhaps :man_shrugging:

This thread is going on for days. I believe it’s better not to argue. It’s going nowhere. Not a new thread or day at all though

I don’t think you understand by what is meant by “a new day”

Lmao. There goes her 1/1024 Native side FB_IMG_1540173009718