Deport Liberals

This is you.

1 Like

PB&J always makes me think I need to visit a clinic outside normal office hours, to get a shot of penicillin.

Didn’t American soldiers suffer from PB&J after a two night stay-over in Saigon?

:grinning:

Funny. I like pb & j, it’s an American thing.

I found that meme among many in a FB meme and that poster is who I immediately thought of.

Have you tried KY&J?

I’ve tried a few things, never that…I might consider it. :grinning:

PBnJ on toast.

Who doesn’t like that?

with sliced banana

1 Like

People from other counties apparently.

I am partial to Extra Crunchy pb.

Oh, if want it Mexican-American style, try it with a hot, preferably, heated over an open flame flour tortilla.

Oh fucking god no…

Oak, back of the bus…:unamused:

What the extra crunchy or the tortilla? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Fight me!

1 Like

The extra crunchy.

When I got PBnJ as a youth and it was crunchy PB I wondered the rest of the day what I did to piss off my mother.

:smiley:

I like the crunch…it’s good with honey too, peanut butter that is. I like it with chocolate too.

I like it with chocolate when they’re shaped like the little round cups.:joy::joy:

Have I ever told the flan story?

1 Like

All of the above. PB, honey, chocolate, bananas.

1 Like

Don’t knot the flan story.

I make a mean Flan…

I love chewy pb cookie dipped in chocolate.

I haven’t had one in years.

1 Like

When me and the BM were together, she had this great idea about becoming a cake maker. She would watch cake boss on endless loop and got obsessed.

Our marriage was on the rocks, but we did the whole “let’s try one more time for the kids” thing.

So we started the whole “let’s start over shit”. Went on dates and all that crap. I forget the name but it’s some big time cake decorating company that has this seminar on decorating. They’re shits in walmart and the color purple is prevalent. We were told we would get a collection of icing tips but we actually got entire cake design sets. On the way back home, the BM was beaming, saying if she fucked up her set she could just use mine. She didn’t know I had already put my set on eBay and sold it for 250 bucks. I was just going to tell her the dog eat pieces and I threw it out if it came to that point.

We didn’t have a dog, but I digress

Well, her family, and she’s mexican so you should know how the Mexican family goes big on parties, Even the smallest get together is an event, wanted her to make the desserts, they agreed on flan. I never really went to her family functions, they just wernt my kind of party, but this time, because we were trying to work things out, I went.

Ok, I had no clue what flan was, so she bought pre made flan from the store.

Loved it. Yummy.

I told myself if she could actually make this delicious slice of heaven on the regular I would really try and work things out.

She wouldn’t let me help her, she did everything. The end result was…it didn’t look like the flan we bought at the store. The top was black, not that orangey color flab usually is. We barely had enough time to drive to the city do that’s what we were bringing.

Big party, everyone is having fun. I pull her to the side “what about that fucking shit you made”? And we agreed I would sneak off and sample it.

I did. It was fucking disgusting. It was like she forgot to put sugar in it. It was so sickening, I couldn’t even swallow it. If ppl at this, especially in their drunken form, they would get sick.

Do I flushed it down the toilet. When ppl started asking “hey, where’s the flan” I took one for the team and said I ate the whole thing. They didn’t like me too much anyways so I didn’t really care.

Shrugs

1 Like