Didn't I call this YEARS AGO?

Oh, and “hi”.

You come here after a fuking year to talk gay bullshit

get the fuk back in yer tent

3 Likes

Hey, we need some diversity here. I hope Flannel brought a rainbow flag.

Hi, Flannel :grinning:

4 Likes

There is only 2 genders, chicks and mates Lib!

1 Like

https://youtu.be/OjZqBz9KW5o

already posted

So if ya know the gene and can alter it that means ya cud make a straight fetus gay

Maybe some guy and wife look to the future and they do not want their daughter getting nailed by some guy they hate

so they make her gay

OK Dukie, we make a pact. As soon as they can do this, we build a time machine, go back in time, nab Flannel’s mom, and switch that gene in Flannel when he’s baking, then we pop her back in her timeline.

Go.

OK, check the results, did it happen?

1 Like

My point back then was, what happens when they discover a gay gene and then parents opt to abort the baby because of it?

The guy who wrote that article is clearly worried about that happening.

Brilliant - but can we make it Boro

Only if we drop Flarmel’s mom off about 50 years after we picked her up

I think that happened since F talks about gays more and more

that’s the prob with time travel - If it happened how would you know or something like that

Best time travel movie of all time - he got throwed back in time and screwed his grandmother - making him his own grandfather maybe - makes my head hurt - hell of a movie with comedy yet

When they come from the future to get him she rips a necklace off as he is getting in the copter - you know, the necklace his grandmother gave him

You ever read Time Enough for Love or any of the Lazarus Long novels by Heinlein?

Hi Flannel,

Didn’t I warn you about taking that Ancestry test. Now you are in deep trouble.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I saw what you did there…

I knew you wanted this dick.

No, I will look

most books I start last about 2 pages

O, then you won’t like these, they have some heft

good pr0n don’t need no more than 2 pages.