Does this make you angry or sad?

Discuss

Sad

Both, actually.

1 Like

Angry at her parents. Sad for her now, but no doubt when she grows up, that sadness will turn to anger.

1 Like

Better than convincing the kids they are gay or trannies at least.

1 Like

I’ve about had it with your racist, homophobic, misogynistic tripe. I don’t care if it is a troll. If you really have a daughter, you should get your act together for her sake.

The boards are boring as shit without it…too much groupthink…

Why don’t you try to come up with something new and different? The alt-right thing is just another form of group think, you know.

Also it’s cool how big it got when it started off as guys on message boards. They tried banning the comments but now the comments have become the news.

Yeah. Angry, scared nerds who are terrified of women and everyone else who isn’t an angry male nerd are so cool.

That’s the point, they aren’t cool but they are having this huge impact now. It’s an interesting phenomenon.

Yes. It’s as interesting as a car crash on the 405 at rush hour.

It think it’s a beautiful image showing that kids are colour blind.

Also the memes are pretty good, honestly.

I think it’s great that your daughter has a dad with a sense of humour. That will serve her well.

2 Likes

Actually, they’re really bad.

Yeah I try not to take stuff too seriously…particularly considering how terrible the political situation is here. Laugh about it when you can, ignore it when you can’t.

2 Likes

Go to google and type “why can’t the left” and then try “why can’t the right” and then see what you think about the memes.

It’s always good to have a sense of humor. But originality counts for a lot. And humor does not = bigotry. Except for people who aren’t that bright. Just sayin’.

Humility goes a long way.

No one wants to live with a complainer

2 Likes