Donald to Jared and Ivanka: GTFO

President Donald Trump has told his daughter Ivanka Trump, and her husband, Jared Kushner, to move back to New York, fueling rumors of a strained relationship between his son-in-law and senior adviser, according to a new report.

Trump is pressuring the couple to move back home to escape the negative press coverage, Vanity Fair reported Tuesday.

“He keeps pressuring them to go,” a source told the magazine.

The latest report follows an earlier story in Politico that Trump has mentioned his concerns in front of other staffers, telling his daughter and White House adviser, “Baby, you’re getting killed, this is a bad deal.”

Kushner’s influence in the White House appears to be waning, signaling that the couple could soon be leaving town. Vanity Fair reported that chief of staff John Kelly has “clipped his wings.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-wants-ivanka-jared-223010751.html

Well, despite his attraction for his daughter, I assume she refused “TITS”, so “GTFO” was the only other option.

Is there anyone who is staying in this administration? It’s like a revolving door of losers.

If it weren’t so dangerous it would be a laugh riot, this admin.

Having recently exposed myself to Trumptards on Twitter, it’s shocking to see what crap people will eat with a spoon and smile to maintain party lines. It’s even more shocking to see what people will justify to support their party. I think there’s a fair number of people who don’t live in any semblance of reality.

It scares me and I’m Canadian.

1 Like

The question all along was whether tRump would throw Kushner under the bus first, or vice versa.

The same is true for everyone else who works for tRump: will he bust them to save himself, or will they move first against him.

When Mueller gets around to deposing Jared, expect Jared to sing like a mockingjay. Ivanka too.

1 Like

You think Ivanka will throw Daddy Tinyhands under the bus? I dunno. I think she’s more loyal to Daddy than to Jarelyn.

1 Like

That loyalty will destroy her. She’ll hold on for daddy until dad rats her out.

I’d be very interested in seeing if that’s the case. I can’t imagine Donny ratting her out, but you could be right…

His Orangeness will rat out anyone if he thinks it will serve him to do so.

1 Like

Actually, I would enjoy seeing him rat out that supercilious woman. It would make them both look like the demented humans they truly are.