Donald Trump acted like 'a drunk tourist' on Europe trip that led Angela Merkel to proclaim end of US alliance

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-acted-apos-drunk-063400659.html

1 Like

Just humiliating.

This is how you are manipulated.

Yahoo News?

Seriously??

“When it comes to diplomacy, President Trump is a drunk tourist,” the unnamed official told The Daily Beast.

“Loud and tacky, shoving his way around the dance floor. He steps on others without realising it. It’s ineffectual.”

“Unnamed official”? Unsigned article??

Jesus…you’d swallow a turd if someone told you it would give you eternal life.

1 Like

But you were cool with Fox making up bullshit for 2 years

and by the way, the YH thing is not fake

There is footage of Trump acting Trumpenly.

I can’t upload anything. I know how much Loo enjoys the memes i post, I’d hate to disappoint him.

2 Likes

Uploads seem to be working for me, there is a size limit on the images I think it’s 1920px x 1080 and so many kb…

Is it giving you an error message or anything?

It seems to just bog down in the upload of the image.

Merkel destroyed her countries by allowing waves of rapegees to invade it

They are covering up the heinous crimes committed by those animals to avoid letting the truth surface

And Francestan? Please. They elected some cuck who looks like some retarded startled teenager that doesn’t know where to run.

Both countries have 0 morale.

Trump seems to be in an extra big hurry to turn the USA into a thrid world country with an ignorant dictator at its helm.

France’s Macron crushed Trump in the handshake game.

1 Like

But when it comes to wives…

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2488621.1452183499!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/63743849.jpg

I agree that Merkel errored when she accepted as many refugees at one time as she did. I think it’s important to take in numbers that can be managed in terms of integration.

Those who commit crimes need to be immediately shown the door. Period. No covers. No excuses. “Sorry but that person didn’t jive with our society so they had to go.”

Yeah, but what can you do when even the raped women are lying to protect the imported criminals?

Macron’s wife appears more like a living breathing person.

1 Like

LOL she looks like Fofão’s grandma

There’s nothing you can do if rape isn’t reported or admitted. I hate to tell you rancid, but this happens in many rape cases. Women don’t come forward.

Ultimately though, the problem isn’t with these women so much as the lynch mob all refugees will face in light of even one rapist. I can understand why a refugee activist wouldn’t come forward. She would want to protect all the other innocent refugees who would face the firing squad of public opinion.

WTF is THAT?!

Amen, brother. Melania makes me want to puke.

Additionally, judging a man who leads a country by his wife’s looks is about as shallow, empty, juvenile, pathetic, and meaningless as anyone can possibly get in this life.

1 Like