Donald Trump acted like 'a drunk tourist' on Europe trip that led Angela Merkel to proclaim end of US alliance

Crying non-sop because your candidate lost the election too.

Obama

1 Like

LOL thereā€™s no comparison

The media outcry alone is hilarious

I think a lot of righties miss this but I donā€™t think people are crying because Hillary lost. I think they are upset because Trumpā€™s a goddamn shit show and a charlatan. Damn near ANYONE would be a better choice for president than he is.

1 Like

I think thereā€™s a little more meaning to the idea of comparing a sane person to the sick fuck running your country than there is in comparing the looks of presidentsā€™ wives.

How many years did Trump dedicate to the Birther bullshit?

I think his presidency has been pretty solid so far

He committed some gaffes, but so far, the numbers are good.

1 Like

Trump and his entire administration are basically compromised by the Russians and a threat to national security, even a military coup wouldnā€™t be surprising at this point.

1 Like

What numbers? His 30% approval rating? :smile:

Put down the damn crack pipe. dude.

1 Like

When it comes to the men themselves (they are the ones who matter, after all) who would you rather fuck ā€“ Trump or Macron?

Iā€™ll check back for your answer, @rancidmilko.

That depends on where you ask.

I could say the same on many of your comments

1 Like

I choose Bob the Dog Poet 2020

https://youtu.be/y2-gRkQ19Sw

Hey, rancid?

LOL I donā€™t fuck men Lotus

But yeah, I think Macron, being 20-something years younger, should look better

Why the hell he didnā€™t find himself a decent looking young woman beats me

I mean, it really doesnā€™t. He married her to help him with his ā€œpoliticsā€

I believe heā€™s been married for a long time. Maybe he actually loves his wife and didnā€™t marry her for the same reasons Donald married Melania. God, are you really that shallow? Have you noticed what an amazing First Lady Melania is turning out to be? A great example to everyone! Good thing sheā€™s supposedly attractive while sheā€™s performing her many duties, eh?

Anywho, if you put me in a room with Tinyhands and Macron and gave me one second to choose which one to fuck, I would have chosen Macron with 9/10 of a second left on the clock.

1 Like

Macron married someone from his school days, not a politician.

2 Likes

Additionally, if you put me in a room with Melania and Madame Macron and told me I had one second to decide which one to fuck, I would choose Madame Macron with 9/10 of a second left on the clock.

Pics or yer a lier

1 Like