Donald Trump's Walk Of Fame Star Vandalized With A Pickax

I am not if favor of sich, but in this case I will make an exception

4 Likes

All you’d need is an air compressor in the back of a truck to hit it with a jackhammer right?

Usually a good amount of cops in that area of Hollywood Blvd to deal with tourists, homeless, traffic, etc. he was dressed as a construction worker, so probably didn’t seem put of place fukking with a walk star. They are often repairing and cleaning them. Taking a hell of a risk just to be attention hooring. If he got caught or get’s ID’d later, he’s looking at least a year jail time and a hefty fine.

He outed his ownself - read it

Yeah, I read that. That’s why I referred to him as an attention hoor. Maybe they go after him, maybe they don’t. Either way, what a fukking idiot,

That kind of shit only gives Trump more credit

What nutjob voted to give him a star in the first place? Idiotic.

1 Like

I think there’s some kind of committee and to be honest… they hand out stars like candy. My wife and I walked the entire length last year and some of the people who have stars is just absurd.

In the good old days, back when Merica used to be great, I think like D_M said you had to pass a committee and it used to be only well established stars that earned the accolade, but these days I think as long as the committee’s check clears from the Star in question, you’re in.

3 Likes

I think the guy who did the Maytag commercials and the “Don’t Squeeze the Charmin” guy both have stars. I mean… c’mon… at least stick with actual entertainers.

2 Likes

I think both those guys had long careers like in Radio or Movies before they landed those gigs, my first eye opening moment of doubt was back when when Arsenio first got hot right after his Night Show came on and seeing him on one of the entertainment tv shows showed him getting a star, I was watching it like WTF, the guy was a nobody 2 months ago, now he gets a fucking star!

1 Like

He had done a whack of things before his talk show - Solid Gold, Amazon Women on the Moon, Harlem Nights, Coming to America, etc.