Finally got a good phone

Speaking of Internet, just got off the phone with Centurylink, in order to get a faster internet speed at this place, they wanted me to have 2 internet lines, for 2 times the money, just to be able to get better than up to 8mbps, i’m all like “WTF?” I’m call the other guys now.

180mbs was the slowest plan here.

Do you have to solder it

No - it is all snap in - but the gps antenna connector is easy to fuck up - fer me anyway

there are vids on how to do this for any phone on yourtube - else I never wuda did it

Believe what you want. I already said it, IT’S ABOUT THE GLASS. Takes a lot of glass to make a good lens.

On second thought, @Billdo, never mind. Sounds like you just want this camera for selfies.

OK, so Scott form WAVE just stopped by, I am getting up to 100Mbps speed with wifi modem for 50 bucks? Does that sound about average? Whereas, The Current Speed from the previous owner was up to 8Mbps

Seems good - some folks would kill for the 8Mbps - srsly

1 Like

Maybe they figured something out… It’s definitely a great camera, the front camera is even better than the selfie camera which is amazing.

It is “ok” but not what I have grown accustomed to. Sometimes it almost feels like dial up.I didn’t ask Scott what people in this vicinity are actually getting, but if it is only comparable to what you posted earlier, of 50mbps, that’s what I had previously, had and that speed was much better than 8.

1 Like