Flood Watch

Some of the newer models go on automatically. I would check it out.

Hey, we might hit 65-70 today with some sun. I think that I will take a ride to the beach.

the shit that hit me is headed your way now, hope it doesn’t decide to camp out over ya for a few days.

You are often a predictor of weather here a few days in advance. Right now it’s mid June here. Tomorrow through Sunday is rain with some ice and snow mixed in - March weather.

Funny, that’s the way the Army phrased it, too.

1 Like

On Tuesday, the 23-year-old resident of Highland Heights, Kentucky, donned turquoise swim trunks and announced on SnapChat that he was going to play in the river.

With his friend Connor Raye, a fellow NKU student, holding the camera, Montag dove into the overflowing river just west of the Roebling Bridge.

"To be honest, I thought to myself, “It won’t get this high again for a while, so hey, carpe diem,” Montag said when asked what motivated him to dive into the river.

Montag described his river swimming technique as a combination of backstroke and breaststroke.

The water was “super cold,” but he didn’t realize that during times of heavy rainfall and flooding that raw sewage can be discharged into the river: “I was not aware. That is pretty gross.”

Yes. Yes, it is.

Still, he said that he was glad he dove into the river. He just isn’t sure he would do it again.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/entertainment/2018/02/21/why-man-swimming-ohio-river-during-flood/359754002/

This is what happens to people who do not know how to read.

Ohio? I would never jump into a flowing body of water where @Flannel might be upstream.

3 Likes

Supposed to get some rain here in about 3 hours, there is nary a cloud in the sky.