Florida trying to rig medical marijuana vote outcome?

A marijuana decriminalization group sued Broward County’s election supervisor Thursday for a potentially “catastrophic and cataclysmic” error that could endanger Florida’s highly popular medical-marijuana initiative at the ballot box.

In one instance so far, a voter provided proof that the proposed Florida Constitutional Amendment 2 was nowhere to be found on her vote-by-mail absentee ballot, according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel.

Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes — whose office has been criticized for two other printing snafus recently — acknowledged there might have been a “mistake,” but she told the newspaper that she doesn’t know how widespread the problem is and that she could find no evidence it happened with other voters.

So far, more than 60,000 Broward voters have cast absentee ballots. Another 189,000 absentee ballots have been mailed to voters in the county but not yet returned. There are nearly 1.2 million voters registered in Broward.

WTF is going on in Florida? It’s such a gong show.

1 Like

Yeah. Remember the 2000 presidential election?

Give it to fucking Cuba and the whole fucking South to Mexico. It will be like cutting out a fucking cancer

I sure do.

It seems like Florida is particularly electorally challenged.

What’s the correction for something like this?

We need to revamp our entire electoral system. It stinks.

Boy do you ever.

AARGGHHHH Why do you CARE about marijuana laws or votes?? You shouldn’t even be THINKING about such things as getting high on POT! Grow up already!

I don’t. I’m Canadian. It will soon be legalized here without a vote.

Yay Canada!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Why would you be happy that Canada, or anybody, would legalize marijuana?

MUST you use profanity? I can’t believe you type the f-word like it’s nothing. How crude and offensive.

Fuck off, Cindy. I mean that in the nicest way! :heart:

1 Like

What’s wrong with me? How long you got? :smile:

1 Like

This is bordering on SPAM and may warrant a banning.

1 Like

WHAT? You would ban the ORIGINAL CINDYBIN?? The one these boards are named after?? Just because I am trying to help people understand why we shouldn’t use profanity?? This is how this board and the whole “Cindybin” thing got started, because I spoke up against profanity, pot and alcohol on the old Yahoo boards!

Your legacy will live on in the name. You are no longer necessary to it. So fuck that.

Are those dolls in yer pic anatomically correct?

You better watch what they do when yer not around

2 Likes

OMG Bigduke, you don 't think her Dolls are engaging in homosexual activities, do you?

2 Likes

They are a boy and girl I think - so they just fuck when Cindy is off not blowing her husband

1 Like

I bet you were popular.