For those who miss J.J. and Wilford's imaginary friend Hef

For JJ wherever (or whoever?)you are.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11026164_10208054481305664_3580838563072649703_n.jpg?oh=9427a5f183babd57e3dc8b387d921d8b&oe=5689F0B8

What the hell happened to America?

2 Likes

Someone needs to make this meme:

Single working woman: Showing an exuberant, well-dressed young woman running around town with her friends.

Married mom: Showing a woman at home, run ragged by the 24/7 responsibilities she now has

Divorced mom: Showing her living in a 1 bedroom apartment with almost no furniture and kids eating macaroni and cheese, as she walks in from work and has to now clean and cook.

In other words, this shit cuts both ways, you pigs.

I was signing a guy up that was buying a car, we were chatting and I asked him about the Finance Company he used to own, he said he did well made pretty good money with it, but he didn’t like doing collections and his last straw was going to that one bedroom apartment knocking on the door of the single mom that was way behind on the payments for the TV she had bought. He knocks she opens the door and there is a worn out mattress one one wall with 2 cute little girls watching Sesame Street on the tv he was going to repossess sitting on a cardboard box on the other wall. He told her must have the wrong address went back to his office and put his business up for sale.

3 Likes

Good for him. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

That’s what I told him.

Probably won’t help her in the long run, the new owner will probably be the one to come after her debts.

He tore up her Contract, along with a couple other similar customers. he had a soft spot for single mom’s (as do a lot of people, that might surprise you)

Good. I woulda done it in her presence and given her the shreds.

I’m such a goddam lib

2 Likes

Is a “goddam lib” one who likes to give people a chance to show their gratitude for a kindness done?

I hadn’t gone there, but then…

Like Neil Young?

1 Like

What percentage of American divorces are initiated by women, I wonder…

I have no idea, but in my personal experience, men tend to dump the wife for a younger model much more frequently. When women end the marriage, it’s usually because he’s an utter dick. A serial cheater, a physical abuser, an addict, etc. I’m not saying there aren’t women who are just vapid credit card users. Clearly there are. But I’ve never been friends with a woman like that.

Women initiate 69% of divorces in the USA.

Yeah. Like I said. Probably mostly with good reason.

Wow.

I was standing at the bar one night minding my own business.
This FAT ugly chick came up behind me, grabbed my behind and said, “You’re kind’a cute. You gotta phone number?”
I said, “Yeah, you gotta pen?”
She said, “Yeah, I got a pen”.
I said, “You better get back in it before the farmer misses you.”

2 Likes