Fucking caching plugins

The front end site has been slow as fuck for infinity now and I finally got around to fucking with it.

After dicking around with W3 Total Cache which I’ve used on it from the start, which helps most of the sites I used it on, I finally turned that shit off and it’s much faster, in fact it’s fucking great speed wise without it.

So I try another caching plugin called “Quick Cache” and same shit, slowed the site back down to a drag.

So I said fuck it and installed a plugin to minify and combine a lot of the css and javascript files… and turned off the caching bullshit.

http://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.cindysbeentrippin.com/J6DCb1bT

Billdo you may have spyware installed on your server, Just don’t use your credit card online.

This happens to me also when someone flushed my gift card account dry, But I gotten the money back.

No spyware installed on my servers. I have a monthly security scan that looks for any problems and it’s clean on all the site checker sites. Sounds like you might have some spyware on your computer though, probably from those hacking tools you were playing around with on those hacking sites you used to link to.