Fukishima -- still spreading its detritus

Artichoke Fluffer

1 Like

Apple caresser

1 Like

LMAO. That’s a joke, right?

Was is not in that doc THE LAST BEEKEEPER that they were being worked to death by being trucked all over hell on flatbeds day after day after day on and on

You bethca it was

they don’t even give em a fucking hour to rest - on to the next orchard cause it’s bud time or what the fuck ever

IT AIN’T A JOKE

Yeah, but they’re being worked to death because they don’t have enough, and they don’t have enough because the bees are being killed off by PESTICIDES. :confounded:

Duh! The pesticides would not bother then if they were not in a weakened state by CA sucking the fucking life from them by overwork

Yeah. Alright, Einstein.

Hey, maybe it’s both!

1 Like
4 Likes

wont happen.

How the hell do you make bees work harder? They collect Pollen sun up to sun down regardless of geographical location.

Good troll though.

4 Likes

You deserve a nod for being clever so I’m giving you one.

/nod

1 Like

transporting them is stressful.

It ain’t a fucking troll - do you srsly think bouncing around on a fucking flatbed all night and then working is the same as a honey bee hive in my fucking back yard - get the fuck back in yer tent

do some research like ya do with yer crime stuff

If you think it is all pesticides killing them yer crazy as L_B

they can be overworked

http://www.bendbulletin.com/home/1758974-151/bees-stressed-and-overworked

Partial example

To pollinate an acre of seed crops requires about three hives, a total of 7,200 bees, according to Sagili. But their nutritional needs dictate that bees forage on more than one type of plant.

Traveling bees have more stress and shorter lives

1 Like

Yeah, but those are just the worker bees that have to fly coach.

I has been accused of trollin - I never troll

It may be alternative trollin

Roundup is safe to drink

2 Likes

Yeah, well, take it up with the corporate whores in DC.

This actually bothers you, the guy that once claimed the air pollution in Beijing wasn’t bad, LOL!

1 Like