Get yer pot in yer diet coke

In the shoppers the other day they had cannabis infused beer, I was told it gives the beer a slight weed flavor but is non psychoactive.

In the future everything will be Cannabis-infused for 15 minutes.

Fucking cheeto and sessions the worm think they are gona stop a hundred trillion buck business that rakes in hundreds of billions in taxes

may as well step in front of a fast freight and hope to stop it - same result

I can put weed in any drink, you just make a tincture then dose your drink with it, a few droppers and you’re good to go…

But when you’re on the go and on the road, the convenience of popping into the nearest 7/11 and copping a weed cola would be nifty.

But if they will stop people at the border who invest in weed biz, what they gonna do with American companies who cross state lines with product?

:popcorn:

Interesting point, as I understand the current Oregon Laws all weed and weed products are required to be sourced within the state, yet a a couple months ago I bought a weed product and in going to the products web site it seemed like it may have been produced in California.

No doubt Coca-Cola will get a bye on the enforcement, since they are a good ol’ Murrican southern redstate business.

Probably just the same company operating in both states.

That’s possible.