Google has definitely gone to the dark side

Ok, you win.

Have a Cigar.

Welcome to the machine.

Just an observation: AI in general will be sped up enormously by research and it’s application to warfare, just like it sped up the development of airplanes and rockets. Yeah warfare.:grin:

Just think of all the peaceful applications of atom bombs.

Weapons systems with AI.

Sure, what could go wrong?

IMG_0409

I know, right!!!

A lot of tech that keeps people healthy come out of weapons like lasers and sich

you and L_R shud get back in yer tents

The same can be said of NASA.

1 Like

That makes war awesome!

I mean, it would be stupid to live in a world where the governments spend as much researching medical advancements as they spend on development of weapons of war!

1 Like

If not for war thru the ages none of us would be here - we would have never been born

If you really believe that, I would think you’d be throwing parades for people who sign up.

How could we possibly be born if history was not full of war

You could safely say that one battle won or lost a 1000 years would cause none of us to be here

How many are here today due to folks who met during WW2 that would have never been in the same spot if the war never took place

If WW2 did not happen my Father would have never met my Mother - fact

A reserved occupation (also known as essential services) is an occupation considered important enough to a country that those serving in such occupations are exempt—in fact forbidden—from military service. In a total war, such as the Second World War, where most fit men of military age were conscripted into the armed forces, exceptions were given to those who performed jobs vital to the country and the war effort which could not be abandoned or performed by others. Not only were such people exempt from being conscripted, they were often prohibited from enlisting on their own initiative

OMG. So? If there were never any wars, maybe some of us would be here and some wouldn’t. Still, a world without war would be a better world. I’d be willing to never have existed if itvwould also mean the end of war.

None of us would be here - none - in fucking possible

If that butterfly hadn’t flapped thusly 47,000,000 years ago Boro would have been a philosopher

Again, so?

I am just stating a fact - like Dragnet

Yeah. Well, I’d trade my existence (how would I even know the difference if I had never been born, anyway?) for a war-free world.