Guess who finally has a website and will be coming out with new work in the coming year?

So apparently the new stuff involves a foray into digital art, away from ink and stylus.

Here goes…

Hmm, this may take some getting used to.

eta, I wonder if he has some kind of motion limiting disease going on?

says he was sick of his pen and wanted to move to digital. If you go to his site (in the OP) and click into his new stuff, you get a blog of how he got to this point.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

“All units desert island search stand down earliest, repeat, stand down search”

1 Like

More songs about parthogenesis…

Got live, if you want it.

sorry, not meaning to funk up the far side thread…

Not sure how recent this pic is, but he looks exactly as I remember him looking when the ex and I shared breakfast with he and his betrothed at a bnb in San Francisco, just off Union Square…except I think he had slightly more hair then, “Already thinning” and it was a sandy blond like mine was at the time.

(I may have shared the tale of the front desk gals vip treatment of me, for a day or so, as several of them thought I was Gary, I learned once, I braced one of these Baghdad by the Bay broads and got her to talk! (Also He might be 5’6", and I am more tall)

It should also be noted that at the time, we did both wear very similar eye glass frames, so there is that as well.

1 Like

1 Like

New from Gary

1 Like

1 Like